Billy.
Followers 4

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how old is he? and how much the price?Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Only 24.

As someone else said, he's very versatile. He can play across the midfield and has Lampard-esque qualities. Excellent long shot and passing range. Can put in a good tackle and pull the strings to dictate play.

Can't see him leaving.

The ONLY concern for Kroos would be our pressing game, just like Mata.

I'm no expert on Buyern Munich but don't they play an extremely aggressive pressing game?

Isn't a 5 man midfield? 4-1-4-1 i think

4-3-3, 4-1-4-1 whatever you want to call it. With Robben and Ribery on the wings (yes they press but thats high up the field) its often 3 defending when the opponents play past Bayerns first press.

Yes but they play with 3 in midfield and not 2 like we do.

Well the 4-2-3-1 with Oscar in it may as well be a three man midfield. His work rate and positioning is extraordinary. Oscar is a unique CM/AM hybrid.

Would he fit better in a 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 for us? Thinking : Rami Kroos or Matic-Kroos If we are going for him, that would mean the end of Mikel?

Matic

Al-Bundly-Is-Super-Excited-To-See-Jugs-O

FUCK YEAH! C'mon Jose make it happen!

One thing is for sure - if Bayern and Kroos won't reach an agreement by the end of the season we are entitled to hope that this move will happen, but be sure every top team in this Galaxy will be in for him. Just like someone said earlier, he is just too good to pass up on and I'd even have David Luiz included in this deal if Bayern are indeed interested in him as rumours suggest.

Well the 4-2-3-1 with Oscar in it may as well be a three man midfield. His work rate and positioning is extraordinary. Oscar is a unique CM/AM hybrid.

Yeah you got a point, but lets take it this way. Do you like Lamps in the Pivot? If yes then great, if no then your not gonna like Kroos there either. Kroos is originally a pure nr 10.

Yeah you got a point, but lets take it this way. Do you like Lamps in the Pivot? If yes then great, if no then your not gonna like Kroos there either. Kroos is originally a pure nr 10.

Refer to my signature and 'Fav Player' for your answer! :D

Either way Kroos offers an immense versatility for the midfield. Players of his skillset and versatility are hard to come by.

Too good to be true. People love to use Chelsea to get new massive contracts.

Too good to be true, but what if that really happened?

I mean, Matic + Kroos with Hazard - Oscar - Willian is something special...