Ryan Bertrand

DavidEU

kalou is gonna shine in a 4-4-2, you could see glimpses of that in the pre-season.

Callin him avarage is an Insult, he has great skills but is low on confidence... I predict, if we sell him and he gains confidence you'll all kick your own a**, we should just give him more playtime...

37 Games 14 Goals, most off the apps as sub, get real he would be a great player if we let him... Hes played the most time as Winger and is an supporting striker... Arsene always laughs at us, cos we use him on the wings, and hes right... he could be Anelkaresk but with more Technique and Contribution...

EDIT:

oh i forgot about the 10 assists ;)

Greets

Edited by Clevemayer

The only way i would let Kalou go to somewhere like Arsenal is if we demand Theo Walcott in return...Then how awesome would that be!? But its unlikely, so we might aswell keep him...Still plenty of time to shine, as hes only like 23 still...And lots of Premiership experience...Ancelotti will do wonders with the whole squad as its been said by many players already how good his man management is....Comon Chelsea!!!!

The only way i would let Kalou go to somewhere like Arsenal is if we demand Theo Walcott in return...Then how awesome would that be!? But its unlikely, so we might aswell keep him...Still plenty of time to shine, as hes only like 23 still...And lots of Premiership experience...Ancelotti will do wonders with the whole squad as its been said by many players already how good his man management is....Comon Chelsea!!!!

Theo walcott for kalou? ha walcott is so over rated! there's no way in hell i'd want to swap kalou for him! Hopefully kalou will play well under ancelotti..i'd hate to see him leave

Theo walcott for kalou? ha walcott is so over rated! there's no way in hell i'd want to swap kalou for him! Hopefully kalou will play well under ancelotti..i'd hate to see him leave

walcott far better than Kalou

ARSENAL are on the verge of signing Salomon Kalou from Chelsea.The Gunners have offered £6million for the 28-year-old Ivory Coast striker - but the Blues are insisting on £8m.

Emirates boss Arsene Wenger is ready to double his weekly wage to £60,000 and has offered him a five-year contract. Kalou rocked Chelsea in February when he said it would be an honour to play for Wenger.

Kalou said: "He is a very great coach and I know that every single player in the world dreams of playing for him.

"I have a lot of respect for him, he is one of the best coaches in the world.

"Arsenal are achieving huge things and watching them play is beautiful."

Chelsea are confident they will complete the signing of £20million-rated AC Milan skipper Andrea Pirlo by next weekend.

Chelsea have had a bid of £14m plus Claudio Pizarro rejected. But Pirlo has told AC he wants to follow Carlo Ancelotti to Stamford Bridge.

Edited by the wes

I don´t Think is wise to almost get Kalou for Free to Arsenal, in special when they are so Cheap and not offering the Right price.... ALL ARSENAL CAN F**K themself is not out problem they sold and sold and don´t buy player in more than 10 K.... you want to have a Cheap team... good for you keep in the 4 place or less in the premier...

Is true we have to much Striker now, Sheva, Drogba, Anelka, Pizarro, Kalou, Studirride, Di Santo (loan to Rovers) but hey... we need young player for the future... For me you can loan Kalou not SALE that`s not right....

I'd say a little under priced, but it wouldn't bother me too much too see Kalou go. Granted he has scored one or two important goals, but I don't see him as a future star at the club, more of a workhorse type squad player, and we already have enough of those.

TBH, this is b.s. 

8m? When adebayor left them for 20m.

I think at least a 10-15m considering the market is so inflated.

whatsmore, after di santo left, Kalou can still figure for the strikers team.

TBH, this is b.s.

8m? When adebayor left them for 20m.

I think at least a 10-15m considering the market is so inflated.

whatsmore, after di santo left, Kalou can still figure for the strikers team.

£25m m8

Kalou is not for sale . ...he will play very important role this season as joe cole is injured again .....

With all due respect to Wenger's Masters in Economics ....

Its too low for kalou ...he's worth 25 m .......

and I would rate Kalou > Adebayor ...

....It was Man C who paid 25 m for Ade ....

it was stupid ..

they just bought a problem for their squad and that too for 25 m ...he he ...

Just recalled an interesting quote from Adebayor ..."Pay me like Henry and I will score like Henry "

isnt that funny :P