DavidEU
Followers 1

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2/3rds of our trio behind the striker in the 2012 final.

pathetic fans over here, I alway said he is the best english lb after Ashley... he is a superb player, fast as a thunderbolt, superb technique (you could see it when he was loand to championship and s

He's still needed here. all we have to do is switch azpi back to his natural position and let him be back up to filipe. The funny thing is that what he's doing this season at Southampton, He was also

Posted Images

I wasn't making an argument ..merely a comment about you.

Argument/comment, I can see that post went over your head.. :rolleyes:

Predictable & boring = replying to every anti-kalou post, going off topic in other threads (tactical analysis: 2nd page) :rolleyes:

Argument/comment, I can see that post went over your head.. :rolleyes:

Predictable & boring = replying to every anti-kalou post, going off topic in other threads (tactical analysis: 2nd page) :rolleyes:

at least I have more than 2 ideas

whereas with you

kakuta ...good

kalou ......bad

you are like the pigs in Animal Farm

If this topic doesn't explode tonight it's never going to explode.

I expect a lot of warranted knee-jerk posts, doubt the most consistent of us will have anything to add due to what happened afterall we've been saying the same thing for over 3 seasons.

F*****KKK kalou is an idiott.. i really hope he gets sold in jaunary or loaned out the sooner the better... damn this guy.. hes not good for anything.. his touch is horrible, finishing is mediocre and makes to many mistakes he is to dumb.. whoever still likes him after this match is either a fake chelsea fan or blind..

• Like 1

The substitution itself was baffling, not to mention his place on the bench in the first place. Presumably Sturridge is still injured, even though we’ve had no official word from the club on that.

On a consistent basis Kalou has been the worst player of the Roman era, and at 60,000 a week he is the ultimate con-artist, and must be sensational in training sessions.

• Like 3

The substitution itself was baffling, not to mention his place on the bench in the first place. Presumably Sturridge is still injured, even though we’ve had no official word from the club on that.

On a consistent basis Kalou has been the worst player of the Roman era, and at 60,000 a week he is the ultimate con-artist, and must be sensational in training sessions.

He is a Chelsea player, so if manger wants to play him he is going to play.