Ryan Bertrand

DavidEU

If I was to be critical of the board this summer, it would be that we didn't get rid of Kalou. I have never been a fan of his but always wanted to see him do well and prove his doubters wrong but after 4-5 years of frustration, I have now lost my patience. I can only think he didn't go this summer as African Nations Cup is this season and his wages are high so no club saw the benefit of signing him. Either that or they also know that he is terrible!

Last year of his contract, if we lose him on a free, its no big deal to us as hes an expensive dead-weight. I expect a huge exodus next Summer with Kalou, Malouda, Essien, Anelka, Benayoun, Ferreira and Drogba leading the line of players to leave!

Hello all, I'm a relatively new chelsea fan from the States. This is my first post so bear with me. Last year it seemed Kalou had a pretty good year and played some quality ball. This season he had a frustrating game in week one and was a bit off target in game two and was subbed out not to see any more action. It seems from what I read most people think he is garbage now. I dont get much news on a daily basis but why are fans so down on him? He has speed and can be an exciting player which is something we occasionally lack. Did something happen that I missed?

Thanks

Steve

Hello all, I'm a relatively new chelsea fan from the States. This is my first post so bear with me. Last year it seemed Kalou had a pretty good year and played some quality ball. This season he had a frustrating game in week one and was a bit off target in game two and was subbed out not to see any more action. It seems from what I read most people think he is garbage now.

You are wrong mate. We didn't start to think he is garbage after those two games. We think so for a long time.

I dont get much news on a daily basis but why are fans so down on him?

To sum up, because he has been garbage for five years.

Well hallo and welcome :)

He played well until 31 jan, The kids arrival made him and Malouda the ego of the century, which is okey if you score and they did that

ocassionaly, well Malouda more than Kalou. Just the way he plays football pisses a lof of people of, include myself. He holds on the ball to long,

and he is easy to read. But i dont hate him because he is still a Chelsea player, well you will proberly here from other menbers who

really want him sacked and out of this club, so let them speak...

You are wrong mate. We didn't start to think he is garbage after those two games. We think so for a long time.

To sum up, because he has been garbage for five years.

Im not gonna defend Kalou, or im i?. But If we keep him for 5 years, who the fucking idiots?.

Death wish? For what? and whats a WUM? Bein in the US where soccer/football is nothing puts me at a disadvantage. Other than occasional Sky Sports I dont see nor read anything about the off the pitch behavior of anyone. The only thing I have to judge them on is on pitch performance. Malouda has been solid for the last couple years on the pitch and Kalou was decent. Just struck me odd that many were calling for his head after a relatively short time. Sounds like its nothing new though.

Malouda has been solid for the last couple years on the pitch.

It's been 8 months he is poor.

and Kalou was decent. Just struck me odd that many were calling for his head after a relatively short time. Sounds like its nothing new though.

Wrong ! He is average at best.

And I'll repeat myself, we ain't calling for his head "after a relatively short time". It's been months that many of us want him out !

Death wish? For what? and whats a WUM? Bein in the US where soccer/football is nothing puts me at a disadvantage. Other than occasional Sky Sports I dont see nor read anything about the off the pitch behavior of anyone. The only thing I have to judge them on is on pitch performance. Malouda has been solid for the last couple years on the pitch and Kalou was decent. Just struck me odd that many were calling for his head after a relatively short time. Sounds like its nothing new though.

First, WUM= wind up merchant, ie someone trying to provoke or agitate.

Malouda like Killimanjaro has said has been poor for around eight months. He started to pick up a little at the end of last season only to see his form dip precipitously at over the first three matches of this campaign. I could understand if Malouda had just lost a step cause he is getting older, but it is his decision-making that has really been a problem. That should get better as a player gets older.

Well the truth of the matter is, no matter how much Kalou has improved he just simply isn't good enough to be a consistently played winger for Chelsea. Look at Barca, Real, Milans, Bayern, United - the teams that are always challenging. All of them have wingers, with speed, skill and flair - Kalou isn't even in the top 5 for our fastest players and as a winger we can't have that - if he had the skill and flair to make up for it then perhaps he would be more accepted, but he just doesn't. Occasionally he can beat players but it is a rarity. We've all had to watch this for years always making up some excuses or justification that 'he's improving' but most of us are sick and tired. I think his inclusion in the UCL at Lukaku's expense will only damage his dislike, but we all can't forget that its not him that make these decisions. He is a great guy and such but as a player, he's not quite what we want.

If you'd seen Kalou for the 5 years we have, you'd find out why we hate that useless prick. He's a fucking winger who cannot assist, score, dribble, shoot or pass. He should go on loan to Kingstonian imo then not only will he play with players his level, i could also attack him on the way out.