Ryan Bertrand

DavidEU

Hope it happens, need to get rid of a couple players before the window ends.

And he of course is top of the list.

I always thought that Malouda and Anelka should leave before him, mainly due to age and the fact that he's an okay sub, I remember many games when he came on and had a good impact on the game. (2008 vs manchester at stamford bridge he came on late in the game and scored the equalizer). He just stinks when he starts the games.

Even the substitutes appearances of Kalou are overrated, yes he did manage to make the difference because he is smart in the box, he knows where to be at the right time... Malouda and Anelka are so more usefull in building the goals (and scoring of course). I can't imagine where we would be right now if Anelka wasn't there for 3 years either that Malouda.

Kalou scores sometimes coming from the bench, but although he is a great guy who gives 100% on the pitch he is limited... Yes he is a central support striker but there is a reason why he was put on the wing, like Joe Cole it's because they can't really perform without making that much crap choices and loose that much opportunities

He is 60k/week, AS MUCH AS Modric (60~65), he is free next summer and I don't want the club to extend his contract or let him free whereas we can find a Bundesliga club who can put around 8m on the table now

Fair enough. I agree.

Guest justin_3d

Apparently he was watching Lille this weekend with Gervinho.

Kalou+Benayoun+Cash for Hazard would be incredible

That would be some deal, hey?

But i doubt Lille will sell him this year. They are in the CL and want to give it a go with this guy.

Most likely it will be next year and his price will sky rocket.