Ryan Bertrand

DavidEU

Guest justin_3d

bebe bendtner santa cruz or ngog will not be in a big club for 5 years!

:goodpost:

I think this happen due to all the Kakuta crap getting ban.

Club got desperate and gave extension to everyone.

Dam i just wish we would have sold Kalou to Wenger when he wanted him a couple of seasons back!

Why don't you then try doing something much more constructive?

It's just a waste of time and space. It also makes forum less readable when you read same shit in different threads.

And Mellis is right, imagine 20+k people booing you.

I am agree with your first two sentences.

But no disrespect, but your last one makes me smiling. The people who booed him are the people who pay his wage. If he doesn't do his job correctly they have the right to do so.

He's rolling in 60,000 a week (Modric - 45, 000), rubbing shoulders with millionaires week in week out, and has front row tickets to every chelsea game.

I feel SOOO sorry for Kalou, poor guy... hard life.

TX when I recover from my stupid injury I'm gonna make ya an epic Kalou signature with an avatar with curved edges :giggle:

I must admit the substitution after 30 mins today made me snigger.

To be honest I was celebrating it like a goal, more or less... shook my hand in the air, made a little clap and smiled a bit. Overreacted.. no? :whistling:

Well this is the Kalou thread so if people wanna hammer him, it's not off topic or misplaced...

I think he's actually achieving the impossible and getting worse week by week. He might play against Norwich because it's Norwich but if he has another shocker, he might actually get transfer listed like a DFS sale half price or even better than half price. How much did he join us for? *Checks Wiki* ok £9m so 3-4m could do it. Might do a good job for hmm.... Who will pay £3m for this guy..? Fuck we're screwed! Leicester? Wigan? meh we have no hope.

Anyway... imo he should be better off with mid teams like West Brom or Stoke.

i know that would usually work but Kalou needs about 6 swings of the leg before he knees or shins one in from a couple of yards out..teams like West Brom ,Stoke etc..they rarely have that many chances per game for the whole team.

Everton seems to be a lil financially paralysed at the moment and can`t afford to buy anyone but need a forward or two...maybe we can trade him for a bag of their mints. :eyebrows:

i don`t want to knock the young man, i think he`s a nice guy and i wish him well. but the only time i ever want to see him in a chelsea shirt again is during a "legends" tournament in about 20 years time,just so we can sing his song again.

The top of the pile would be if he came out and yet again started bitching in public that he plays only a small part in games, that he is being subbed yet in the first half. He should shut the fuck up and think about his performances and maybe about moving to another club.

Would u prefer Bebe, Bendtner, Santa Cruz or N Gog? because i wouldn't.

When was the last time Bebe started a match for Manutd , or Santa cruz (who is better than kalou) started for Man city or even when was the last time they were used as subs in a half decent fixture ??

while Bendtner and N Gog are still too young prospects who are getting their chances , if they keep fucking up i am sure they will fuck off and Btw Arsenal and Liverpool are hardly a big team in Europe nowadays otherwise we should consider Juventes as a big team as well .