Ryan Bertrand

DavidEU

Kalou's development for me has reached the point where it isn't likely to exceed, and even though he does have his talents - they don't shine through enough to sustain a position at the club higher then the role as a bench warmer, which alternatively could be given to someone who has development left to grow in. Kalou might have been a good striker, but we tried to convert him to a winger, which didn't pan out as much as we hoped. I have nothing against him personally, as i firmly believe he is a top bloke, but it is his inconsistentcy that deems him nothing more then a sub.

I did statistics on Kalou's game today against WBA, here it is

Kalou stats vs. WBA

Minutes played 34

Attempted dribbles 1

Successful dribbles 0

Lost possession 2

Shit passes 2

Shit shots 1

Good shots 0

I think I'll be doing them regularly, if he stays a regular starter of course.

i don't get all the debate about salamon kalou !!!!

He is without a doubt the worst forward in any big team i know of , he wouldn't make it in 17 teams out of 20 in the EPL , the lad is just too bad of a player .

Any person who will say otherwise ( like any of the super-sub , goal to minute ratio stuff ) is either an ignorant person who just doesn't want to admit how poor one of Chelsae's players is OR he really doesn't know anything about football.

We have to admit that we have some very poor players in our squad an as soon as they are replaced we will get better and No.1 on that list is Kalou .

Would u prefer Bebe, Bendtner, Santa Cruz or N Gog? because i wouldn't.

Why don't you then try doing something much more constructive?

It's just a waste of time and space. It also makes forum less readable when you read same shit in different threads.

And Mellis is right, imagine 20+k people booing you.

Oh... oh right then.

Let's just ignore the fact Kalou was a starting 11 today, he's on 60, 000 a week (Modric - 45, 000), if the fans want to boo.. then that's fair enough.