Ryan Bertrand

DavidEU

Oh man after reading his twitter I kind of feel bad for slagging him off THAT badly, he is such a genuine and top bloke it's a shame he's a bit of a cack footballer for a team going for a championship.

Kalou is one of a kind,you gotta love him.He is not the best player you ever seen but he has more than enough brilliant moments in his Chelsea career.He offers us depth and he is a brilliant sub,i would even start him in all the cups so we can rest the big guns.

King Solomon!

We have some youngsters up front in the first team apart from Kakuta who is loaned out? If we do please do tell.

Why should we keep a 25 year old who hasn't improved since the day he signed for chelsea, just for cup games..

How do you know Kakuta will be loaned out again?

Why should we keep a 25 year old who hasn't improved since the day he signed for chelsea, just for cup games..

How do you know Kakuta will be loaned out again?

Did i say that? No

We should play him when we need him but he gives depth to the squad and can be used in smaller games or if injury strikes us then in the big one's too.So what if Kakuta stays? There are 3 spots up front,he will get his games.

Any other concerns?

Did i say that? No

We should play him when we need him but he gives depth to the squad and can be used in smaller games or if injury strikes us then in the big one's too.So what if Kakuta stays? There are 3 spots up front,he will get his games.

Any other concerns?

We said Kakuta would get 'his games' under Carlo but look what happened, even after some great cameos.

Kalou is about as good as an inexperienced youngster. What is there to gain from keeping him around?, apart from his complaints to the media about 'sulking team mates'.

Keeping a player who's a good sub player is pointless. You want players on the bench who will have a chance of breaking into the first team, hence keeping the players who are in the first 11, on their game because they know there's someone on the bench a few metres away who will take their place.

Kalou is not the type of player to strike fear into the forwards. They know he's nothing more than the odd 20-minute sub man. Sturridge on the other hand can push them out of their starting line up because he can be a potential starter and do a good job.

We said Kakuta would get 'his games' under Carlo but look what happened, even after some great cameos.

Kalou is about as good as an inexperienced youngster. What is there to gain from keeping him around?, apart from his complaints to the media about 'sulking team mates'.

He scored 13 goals and had 6 assists in all competitions.He scored 10 in the Premiership,name me a squad player that is usually (when everyone is fit) on the bench that has that kind of record.Oh yeah and that plays at a top club,he scored 55 goals and had 39 assists in five seasons.That is an average of 10 goals per season plus a hat load of assists.He would be welcome in any club with that kind of record,but people take him for granted.And when i recall he cost us 9mill i am having a fucking laugh.