Ryan Bertrand

DavidEU

Any reason we're not selling him to Liverpool for the 8m pounds they offered weeks ago? thats hugh money for him and he wont really improve them.

they offered 6mil... we WANTED 8mil. supposedly they are ready to increase that bid now since davies has chosen spurs.

Sell him tothe for fuck sake, they have over 80 million in the bank SMH

Wait, how many years does he have left on his contract? Why isn't he just sold for fuck sake?

On 5 September 2012, Bertrand signed a new improved five-year contract with Chelsea.

keeps him with us till 2017. so no issues i would say. we are in a great financial state this season. so no need to sell him now. sell him next year just in case we need funds or something.

On 5 September 2012, Bertrand signed a new improved five-year contract with Chelsea.

keeps him with us till 2017. so no issues i would say. we are in a great financial state this season. so no need to sell him now. sell him next year just in case we need funds or something.

Ah ok. Not that bad I suppose. Especially if this is true: