Ryan Bertrand

DavidEU

Maybe he's going to Liverpool and it's just their PR department working their usual magic. Next thing we know Bertrand is holding a Liverpool shirt and praising their history while calling us a plastic club. :philjones

Or maybe not. Either way I'm having a hard time figuring out why he's so bitter all of a sudden.

he has no reason to be bitter. he got 56 apps for a top club, which his talent didn't merit.

Is that instagram stuff actually even true? I checked and he doesn't have any Chelsea related pictures there but there aren't too many others either so maybe he's deleted pretty much everything.

On Twitter he still has a profile picture of him with the Champions League trophy from 2012 and plenty of other CFC pictures as well.

Is that instagram stuff actually even true? I checked and he doesn't have any Chelsea related pictures there but there aren't too many others either so maybe he's deleted pretty much everything.

On Twitter he still has a profile picture of him with the Champions League trophy from 2012 and plenty of other CFC pictures as well.

The instagram thing is true, he had lots of Chelsea pictures but it does look like he has a mass clearout in the meantime. Maybe he also split up with his wife/girlfriend.

Always saw Bertrand as a pretty level headed guy who would understand that he is a decent squad player and nothing more and would accept playing around 10 games a season for us barring catastrophic LB injuries. It's a role in the squad that someone has to do, and he gave every indication up until now that he was happy doing it.

If he's going to have a little bitch fit about it now all of a sudden well... we sell him for as much as we can get. He can go and play at a mid table club and get the game time that he seems to value so highly at the detriment of winning trophies or earning a lot of money. It all depends what he wants out of his career I guess. The weird thing is this has come out of nowhere, it's like he thinks that he was good enough to start for us after Cole left. If he does then he's super delusional, even the staunchest Bertrand fan on this forums couldn't say that he's good enough to start for us if we have aspirations of winning the league, that's just crazy.

Tbh i'd rather keep him as the 4th choice full back, behind Luis, Azpi and Ivan. But if he wants to leave then it won't be much of a loss, Ake or Kane could fill that spot just as well.

The instagram thing is true, he had lots of Chelsea pictures but it does look like he has a mass clearout in the meantime. Maybe he also split up with his wife/girlfriend.

Bertrand's next port of call will be sticking his fingers in his ears and going "LALALALALALALALALA I can't hear you!" whenever Jose tries to talk to him by the sounds of it.

Bertrand's next port of call will be sticking his fingers in his ears and going "LALALALALALALALALA I can't hear you!" whenever Jose tries to talk to him by the sounds of it.

Haha. I bet this is a strop because we signed Luis, maybe he was expecting to go back to Chelsea as first choice.

Also his friend IamEscobars needs to learn to close his mouth, every photo I've ever seen its open. Knob

I dont understand why he or any other youth product player sulks tbh.

He joined Chelsea at 15, young players who join the club know what they are signing up for, and also know that they have to get to and maintain a very high standard to even get a sniff.

Young players will see world class players arrive in there position, if a genuine chance to sign Pogba comes along,we won't say no on the off chance RLC will make it.

Terry had to see William Gallas turn up at Harlington while he was young, if there good enough they make it in the end.

^ Is the first one a FA Cup medallion?

Yes.

It's an old post of his (with the exact same comment). I remember he made that during last season, he must have re-post it after the fuss created on social media today about him deleting almost all of his old Instagram content.

He joined Chelsea at 15, young players who join the club know what they are signing up for, and also know that they have to get to and maintain a very high standard to even get a sniff.

Young players will see world class players arrive in there position, if a genuine chance to sign Pogba comes along,we won't say no on the off chance RLC will make it.

Terry had to see William Gallas turn up at Harlington while he was young, if there good enough they make it in the end.

I think you're overestimating the maturity of the majority of young players. When most 15-year-olds signs for Chelsea they don't sit down and analyse the situation with reason.

They celebrate with their friends and family, and dream of the day they'll play for the first team. Signing for Chelsea probably means it's only a matter of time before they'll be in the first team to them.

Having that bubble burst must hurt a lot. Like being turned down by a girl you fancy for the first time, only so much worse.

Maybe he felt that with Cole leaving the club and Chelsea's lack of Home-grown players...he'd be given an opportunity to fight for a first-team spot

At the end of the day, it just wasn't meant to be with Bertrand

Maybe he felt that with Cole leaving the club and Chelsea's lack of Home-grown players...he'd be given an opportunity to fight for a first-team spot

At the end of the day, it just wasn't meant to be with Bertrand