Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

Girls play soccer here. lol I don't think Ronaldo could make it in an American football team. If you want to get an idea how an angry American behaves and talks, then watch NFL.

Wow.

Much anger.

Such keyboard warrior.

FFS! Can you lots just get back on topic? Don't make yourself get punished just because of derailing thread!

You're right. It isn't rocket science is it. We are selling a top quaity player, that can't get in to our squad at the minute, that is affecting our current team 0% and wants to leave...Yeah lets keep him. Good thinking genius.

Or we can sell him, buy a player that would do a half decent job as an impact sub (Something Mata certainly couldn't do, his attitude stank when given the chance) that would most certainly not be a first team player for half the wages...Seems, well, logical right?

Yes, again you're right. I am an expert on butthurt situations when spoilt little glory hunters can't deal with a situation. I can confirm that in the past oil has helped certain cases.

Let's see who liked this post.

Spike: Fan since 2005 (When did Abram buy the club?)

Jype:22 years old

Strike:18 years old

It is funny that I am being called as a glory hunter here.

@Bluesmaster I was on topic but I answer if someone quotes my messages.

Let's see who liked this post.

Spike: Fan since 2005 (When did Abram buy the club?)

Jype:22 years old

Strike:18 years old

It is funny that I am being called as a glory hunter here.

@Bluesmaster I was on topic but I answer if someone quotes my messages.

Appreciate our history and what we have now like they do, then there won't be need for it.

If you want to carry this on feel free to PM me.

Appreciate our history and what we have now like they do, then there won't be need for it.

If you want to carry this on feel free to PM me.

You are 21 years old and you support Chelsea from Nottingham, yet you called me a glory hunter. The only place I lived in England is Central London. That's why I support Chelsea. This is ridiculous. I have nothing to say to you. I am really sorry now going off topic on this thread.

You are 21 years old and you support Chelsea from Nottingham, yet you called me a glory hunter. The only place I lived in England is Central London. That's why I support Chelsea. This is ridiculous. I have nothing to say to you. I am really sorry now going off topic on this thread.

I lived in London for 20 years

My dad supports Chelsea and has been going since the 70s

My grandad supports Chelsea and edited the programs in the 60s and 70s

I went to my first game in 96

I have been to 40+ grounds to see Chelsea

I have been to 9 european away games

Satisfied? As I said PM me.

I don't get it, why is that lost? You would have:

Torres, Eto'o and Ba as CF

Hazard and Schurrle for the LW

Willian and Salah for the RW

Oscar, Rami, Matic, Lamps, Essien, Mikel (Baker) for DM/CM/CAM

Ash, JT, Cahill, Luiz, Ivanovic, Azpilicueta, Ake and Kalas in defence

Cech, Schwarzer GK

please read what i write. QUALITY in depth.

essien, kalas, ake - do not and will not make the cut under mourinho this season. they are simply there for filling up names.

as of right now, we have 17 first team players for 10 outfield spots. thats hardly depth for me considering the big squads of TOP teams like bayern, city, RM, etc...

please read what i write. QUALITY in depth.

essien, kalas, ake - do not and will not make the cut under mourinho this season. they are simply there for filling up names.

as of right now, we have 17 first team players for 10 outfield spots. thats hardly depth for me considering the big squads of TOP teams like bayern, city, RM, etc...

How many outfield players have Man City played more than 3 times this season?

I'll give you a clue. It rhymes with 17.

what a shit transfer. especially for 15 m euros. average player. is mourinho smoking something the past days?!?!

sining an anti-semitic player...how fitting...

What does that have to do with anything? If you want to talk politics, we have a thread for it in the general chat section. In the football section, please stick to discussing football ability.

No, we are able to sign him because he has turned 18, but he can't play for us until he gets the permit. That's what Jose said in the summer.

So, because you're older and live in London, you're a better fan? Okay. I'm done here.

Anyway, back on topic folks.