Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

Hardly.

Salah isn't going to be a first team player, just like Mata wasn't. He'll have just as much involvement as Mata.

People seriously need to stop being so butthurt.

It is not rocket science. We are selling a top quality player and going after a slightly above average player again, very similar.

It is not rocket science. We are selling a top quality player and going after a slightly above average player again, very similar.

You're right. It isn't rocket science is it. We are selling a top quaity player, that can't get in to our squad at the minute, that is affecting our current team 0% and wants to leave...Yeah lets keep him. Good thinking genius.

Or we can sell him, buy a player that would do a half decent job as an impact sub (Something Mata certainly couldn't do, his attitude stank when given the chance) that would most certainly not be a first team player for half the wages...Seems, well, logical right?

You sound like an expert on this subject.

Yes, again you're right. I am an expert on butthurt situations when spoilt little glory hunters can't deal with a situation. I can confirm that in the past oil has helped certain cases.

You're right. It isn't rocket science is it. We are selling a top quaity player, that can't get in to our squad at the minute, that is affecting our current team 0% and wants to leave...Yeah lets keep him. Good thinking genius.

Or we can sell him, buy a player that would do a half decent job as an impact sub (Something Mata certainly couldn't do, his attitude stank when given the chance) that would most certainly not be a first team player for half the wages...Seems, well, logical right?

Yes, again you're right. I am an expert on butthurt situations when spoilt little glory hunters can't deal with a situation. I can confirm that in the past oil has helped certain cases.

Keep insulting, you are obviously inclined for insults and words such as hate, butthurt etc. I can guess what kind of life, job, girlfriend you have and what kind of childhood you had;)

What anger?

Keep insulting, you are obviously inclined for insults and words such as hate, butthurt etc. I can guess what kind of life, job, girlfriend you have and what kind of childhood you had;)

.................................................................................

I wasn't wrong when I called you a genius earlier. I had a childhood of supporting a very poor Chelsea team. As a child, as you can probably understand, there were times that I got butthurt, especially as most of my friends supported teams that were winning trophies. This has made me appreciate what we have now though...Shame I can't say the same about yourself.

I wasn't wrong when I called you a genius earlier. I had a childhood of supporting a very poor Chelsea team. As a child, as you can probably understand, there were times that I got butthurt, especially as most of my friends supported teams that were winning trophies. This has made me appreciate what we have now though...Shame I can't say the same about yourself.

Yeah Chelsea winning trophies probably make you sad as you don't feel special anymore. You were the only guy who was supporting the club that was not winning any trophies but not anymore. Is this why you like the idea of selling Mata and signing Salah?

Ronaldo - 2 Ballon d'Or

USA - 0 Ballon d'Or

Yeah... U mad.

Girls play soccer here. lol I don't think Ronaldo could make it in an American football team. If you want to get an idea how an angry American behaves and talks, then watch NFL.