Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Mohamed Salah


James
 Share
Followers 2

Recommended Posts

Crap I was right about Salah...

Noticed his tight control in pace, and commented on it multiple times on this thread. Oh well... nothing much to do other than to move on.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MY MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN MOHAMED SALAH.............God bless you kid. Hope you keep going this way and improve. He has much more than this, I hope he becomes consistent. This is his first match and I ho

BTW, I'm a huge fan of Chelsea since 2004, signing Salah makes Chelsea the number 1 here in Egypt, now everyone here looks like a Chelsea fan, and that's annoying me alot, cuz supporting Chelsea was a

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, Georgy said:

Some of the Liverpool fans apparently don't want Salah because he was a Chelsea "reject" :D After some of us used to think the same with Barca/Real, feels good for once so see others have the same ideology as us :cig:

KDB and Lukaku are also Chelsea reject....

Link to post
Share on other sites

You know, there's not much different between him & Robben.

Who we also sold too soon, who also went on to become even better, and go from bigger club to bigger club, because everyone but us would feel mad to reject him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
You know, there's not much different between him & Robben.
Who we also sold too soon, who also went on to become even better, and go from bigger club to bigger club, because everyone but us would feel mad to reject him.


I'm more than certain he'll be at a top 4 club within in the next 2-3 years should he stay injury free. Some wouldn't know talent if it slapped them in the face.
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, mccg said:

No doubt there was no sell on clause inserted with Roma !

Ofcourse not. Sold him for peanuts and Roma more than doubled their money in less than two years.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, mccg said:

No doubt there was no sell on clause inserted with Roma !

 

8 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Ofcourse not. Sold him for peanuts and Roma more than doubled their money in less than two years.

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

£2.7m from £39m+ is something, I guess.

Still insane that Mo Salah will cost that much. I know he's done well at Roma, but £35m+?! Guess that's the going rate for a good player these days. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Still insane that Mo Salah will cost that much. I know he's done well at Roma, but £35m+?! Guess that's the going rate for a good player these days. 

For me that's cheap going by the prices going around and his number since leaving us. Top scorer for Roma in 15/16, directly involved in 34 goals last season for Roma (putting aside his numbers for the NT too) and among the top 5 chance creators in Europe. I can't for the life of me believe he will only cost that much and there's talk of Lukaku for £60m+.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Both Salah and Mané play on the RW, so I wonder if Klopp will move Mane to striker? 

Think he's a great signing for Liverpool and Klopp will have a nice big selection of attackers to choose from. Like City, Liverpool's attack wasn't the problem. If those two clubs can sort their defenses this summer then this coming season will be a bloodbath at the top. Any one of the big clubs can win the league.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pizy said:

Both Salah and Mané play on the RW, so I wonder if Klopp will move Mane to striker? 

Think he's a great signing for Liverpool and Klopp will have a nice big selection of attackers to choose from. Like City, Liverpool's attack wasn't the problem. If those two clubs can sort their defenses this summer then this coming season will be a bloodbath at the top. Any one of the big clubs can win the league.

I think he will move Mane  to LW so he has his right foot to cut onto and remain with Firmino as striker. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...