Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Mohamed Salah

James
Followers 2

Most comments in here are nonsense. This is the exact same Salah who Chelsea had 1 month ago, he didn't drastically improve technically or mentally over 30 days. The only difference is this: Confidence. It's a simple equation: Salah + Confidence = Form.

• Like 4
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MY MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN MOHAMED SALAH.............God bless you kid. Hope you keep going this way and improve. He has much more than this, I hope he becomes consistent. This is his first match and I ho

BTW, I'm a huge fan of Chelsea since 2004, signing Salah makes Chelsea the number 1 here in Egypt, now everyone here looks like a Chelsea fan, and that's annoying me alot, cuz supporting Chelsea was a

Posted Images

Most comments in here are nonsense. This is the exact same Salah who Chelsea had 1 month ago, he didn't drastically improve technically or mentally over 30 days. The only difference is this: Confidence. It's a simple equation: Salah + Confidence = Form.

Agreed. I think the step up from Basel to Chelsea got to him, but the step down from Chelsea to Fiorentina isn't nearly as mentally difficult as the former.

Might also be because the Seria A is much easier than the PL

If Cuadrado doesn't play like we expect... and I garantee he is a lot better than Salah we will sell him and buy another one. What's the problem?

And how on earth would you "guarantee" that? Because based on statistics, Cuadrado is not even near as good as Salah, no matter how much you and your likes argue about it: in comparison in the SAME league (SeriaA), Salah is already way better than Cuadrafo. And that's imply a FACT already. You can ague about it all you like from here till Christmas, but it won't change the fact that Mourinho f*****d up.

Agree, plus the quality of Serie A teams who is way below standard.

I think salah benefitted from his time at chelsea. I know he lacked playing time and wasn't given a chance to show his skills and quality but if I were JM I'd probably do the same thing. This is chelsea and not Ajax or atlethico Madrid. There isn't time to raise little kids and wait on them til they grow bigger and better. It's chelsea. And this is the epl where if you're a big team on a dog fight for a title all the time then only ready players on th field and not the ones we want to developed. World of instant results and not future investments. I love salah. I think he's a great player and can show quality not too many players epl or elsewhere can show but what he lacked here wasn't skills or quality. What he lacked is confidence and JM jus didn't have the time to wait. After all the man has to worry about 5 titles to try to win annually. Anyway, I think JM still cared for the guy, thought he had quality, and i believe this form salah is on now doesn't come from Basel but rather from his time at Chelsea and in particular from the special one himself (for people trashing him left and right for not giving salah a chance. He chose to loan the kid and not permentantly sell him). Salah will continue to develop but the guy's style of play and physique is best fit for Italy or Spain. I don't think the EPL is where salah will be a legend. I honestly think if messi himself came to the epl that he too will be shit. Some leagues are just not best fit for any player. Style of play is a big factor and we can sit here and count a million biggggggg name players that came here with might and proved to be just absolute shit. They're not actually shit at all..they just don't fit here well. I think salah will be better and bigger and will probably move to a bigger team eventually (provided he keeps his form and continues to develop ). I just don't think here is where he can become the player he is or wants to be.

• Like 1

The question is, can we recall him and refuse Fiorentina's option to buy?

I believe no, he is as good as gone. Except the player himself want to go back to Chelsea, which I doubt it at the moment.

• Like 1

Like lukaku, you can't expect their loan form to be the same as in Chelsea....

I wish salah the best of luck, but at chelsea, he is done.

And how on earth would you "guarantee" that? Because based on statistics, Cuadrado is not even near as good as Salah, no matter how much you and your likes argue about it: in comparison in the SAME league (SeriaA), Salah is already way better than Cuadrafo. And that's imply a FACT already. You can ague about it all you like from here till Christmas, but it won't change the fact that Mourinho f*****d up.

There is no fact in that. It's ignorance to say based on 5 or 6 games for an OK team that one player is better than the other. Cuadrado is better than Salah because he simply is better... he has better technique, better composure, more resources, Cuadrado is in another level.

Mourinho didn't fuck up and we will see it in the future. Salah is an OK player that maybe one day will have quaity to be a squad player in CHelsea. How many examples of players that don't have quality to play on one of the best 10 teams in the world and they do it increadibly well in other teams you want?

For example you check Real Madrid last sells and you see a player like van der Vaart that failed in Madrid and started in Tottenham scoring in every game, and ended with 13 goals being the 6th in the goalscorers table. Garay never was good enough for Real Madrid, went for Benfica and was huge there now is on Zenit. You have the example of Sahin that was really important in Dortmund, was horrible in Madrid, is good again in Dortmund. Ozil and Di Maria played really well for Madrid, are good players for big teams in the world. Albiol was the 4th CB in Madrid is right now in the starting eleven of Napoli a Champions League Squad in Italy. Callejon was always a substitute in Real Madrid but in Napoli is a super player that scored 15 goals in last season, and until now another 9 in this one. HIguain was good in Real Madrid and is still good in Napoli. Carvalho was the 5th CB of Real Madrid when he leaved Madrid, still plays for Monaco....

Higuain, Ozil, Di Maria were good players for Madrid and still are for other teams. All that players that were not good enough for Madrid like Callejon, Albiol, van der Vaart, Carvalho, Garay were important or very important in another good european club... still they wouldn't have any chance in Madrid.

We can check the sales of every big team in the world and this will repeat almost everytime... just because it's different to play for Chelsea or for Fiorentina/Wolfsburg.

• Like 3

Have to agree with that..players like Sturridge, Schurrle and Salah were under too much pressure to play with full confidence, unlike for their current clubs where they are more or less guaranteed to start.

That's the problem when you have a star studded squad. There will always be victims.

Like lukaku, you can't expect their loan form to be the same as in Chelsea....

I wish salah the best of luck, but at chelsea, he is done.

Lukaku was on loan at WBA and Everton (look at him this season). Salah is playing for a better team than both of them, and is in Europe as well.

He would probably be a better option than your namesake.

There is no fact in that. It's ignorance to say based on 5 or 6 games for an OK team that one player is better than the other. Cuadrado is better than Salah because he simply is better... he has better technique, better composure, more resources, Cuadrado is in another level.

Mourinho didn't fuck up and we will see it in the future. Salah is an OK player that maybe one day will have quaity to be a squad player in CHelsea. How many examples of players that don't have quality to play on one of the best 10 teams in the world and they do it increadibly well in other teams you want?

For example you check Real Madrid last sells and you see a player like van der Vaart that failed in Madrid and started in Tottenham scoring in every game, and ended with 13 goals being the 6th in the goalscorers table. Garay never was good enough for Real Madrid, went for Benfica and was huge there now is on Zenit. You have the example of Sahin that was really important in Dortmund, was horrible in Madrid, is good again in Dortmund. Ozil and Di Maria played really well for Madrid, are good players for big teams in the world. Albiol was the 4th CB in Madrid is right now in the starting eleven of Napoli a Champions League Squad in Italy. Callejon was always a substitute in Real Madrid but in Napoli is a super player that scored 15 goals in last season, and until now another 9 in this one. HIguain was good in Real Madrid and is still good in Napoli. Carvalho was the 5th CB of Real Madrid when he leaved Madrid, still plays for Monaco....

Higuain, Ozil, Di Maria were good players for Madrid and still are for other teams. All that players that were not good enough for Madrid like Callejon, Albiol, van der Vaart, Carvalho, Garay were important or very important in another good european club... still they wouldn't have any chance in Madrid.

We can check the sales of every big team in the world and this will repeat almost everytime... just because it's different to play for Chelsea or for Fiorentina/Wolfsburg.

Napoli didn't even qualify for the CL. [emoji106]

Napoli didn't even qualify for the CL. [emoji106]

Napoli is team that normally goes to the Champions League (in the last seasons), and is right now in a CHampions League place. It's not a super team but is better than FIorentina today.