Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

Lol! All jokes aside be patient. Salah is very young and this season is very long. He will get plenty of minutes throughout this season.

i hope so..although the initial indicators this season do not go in that direction...but lets see..and i will hold you to your word :)

Lol! All jokes aside be patient. Salah is very young and this season is very long. He will get plenty of minutes throughout this season.

well maybe he was too young with basel but at 22 its the time for player to grow up and get experience for the next 5 years...players who i dont have problem with their lack of playing are 18-20 years who get better already by training or 32-36 years players who already reached their top performance and skills 5 years ago...DEFINITELY he should move next january ...iam fan of chelsea but also i care about salah future

The arrival of Remy was bad news for Salah, Mou will use Remy as a winger. So Salah is now our 5th winger, feeling sad for the lad.

I think that he will only play as a winger if needs be, e.g. Wednesday night. He will be our second choice CF.

well maybe he was too young with basel but at 22 its the time for player to grow up and get experience for the next 5 years...players who i dont have problem with their lack of playing are 18-20 years who get better already by training or 32-36 years players who already reached their top performance and skills 5 years ago...DEFINITELY he should move next january ...iam fan of chelsea but also i care about salah future

i think this is a realistic statement

Yeah, I noticed I f'd up 10 seconds after I posted that.

But yeah, a great performance against Bolton could easily place him ahead of Willian/Schurrle who have both done nothing special so far this season.

Unless it is 2 assists/goals it likely won't be. His only realistic chance now is if both of them are injured or 1 is injured and the other is horribly out of form. The best chance for him now imo is to train well and be a sub, patiently wait for his chance and when it comes take it as a sub and try to change the game for us.

For example lets say we were drawing 0-0 with Stoke come the 70th minute and Jose send him on, he should be RUNNING and chasing EVERY SINGLE LOST CAUSE to prove his desire to Jose. Simply playing normally won't be enough to get him in the team because he is not a super star yet.

Salah...i hope you listen this time...forget about shining in Chelsea...move to another club ...be it Liverpool or any other suitable team in England / Spain / Germany / Italy / Portugal...either Jose doesn't know how to use your skills , or you are unable to adapt to Chelsea's style..it doesn't matter now...and it happens with many players, it is not unusual...so don't be afraid of taking that step and move to another place where you can utilize your skills before you get too much rust...I personally would have loved if you stay in Chelsea..but how do you feel when you are sub in all games and sometimes not being even selected as a sub

This is so cringe :lol: