Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Nemanja Matic

DavidEU
Followers 2

I know..just gotta shake your head at the clear campaign to make this title race even a 'race' again. Fuck off.

But there is some hope! Wayne Routledge had the same exact case and won his appeal, granted we are Chelsea, but im definate the club will use this as ammo.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2894874/Wayne-Routledge-red-card-against-QPR-rescinded-referee-blunder.html

IF that isnt "precedence " I don't know what fuck could be ....

• Like 1
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3622226/title/matic-signs  

"I had other offers but Mourinho is Mourinho"

DISGUSTING POST ,,only a Hammer or Scouser would call Lampard that ...... I would get banned for using the term that would accurately describe you

Posted Images

Jose will find the solution for Matic replacement. We have 'survived' without Cesc + Costa. I'm sure we can cope with it. If we for sure will conceded, let's try to outscore our opponents. Let's not worry too much, it is not the end of the world.

• Like 1

Without matic, we'll be lucky to win one of the next 3 games. We are that dependent in him.

We managed to scrape our way in a title race without him prior to his arrival. Can't see us not winning any of the games.

• Like 1

We managed to scrape our way in a title race without him prior to his arrival. Can't see us not winning any of the games.

Think we should be able to beat Southampton without Matic. More concerned with the game at West Ham.

which also highlights le board are stupid af and always like to sit on their fingers, never actually tackling the *real* issue. yes we got a striker finally after 3 or so seasons wooooo, but where is the backup to Matic? who is that person? who is going to be the dependable player that steps in? we should know by now.

which also highlights le board are stupid af and always like to sit on their fingers, never actually tackling the *real* issue. yes we got a striker finally after 3 or so seasons wooooo, but where is the backup to Matic? who is that person? who is going to be the dependable player that steps in? we should know by now.

Same can be said with Fabregas.

If everything has to go down. There is two ways, and Vertonghen's situation did us favours. If it is submitted as evidence, then FA have two choices. It's either removing the card, because Vertonghen when unpunished for the same thing. Or Vertonghen burns. If this situation hadn't happened, I had no hope. Lots of pundits said that Costa's stamp was intentional , that didn't help. Unless it is someone with a lot of strings, then no way, was that going to be on what we base our evidence. Hence, why we are submitting the appeal now, and not yesterday. Atleast, that's my opinion.