Nemanja Matic

.Cee

The videos show his anticipation and awareness of when to push up and intercept. The way we're pressing now teams will have to be very accurate just to work the ball into threatening areas, let alone be in the final third and carve us open. The pivot and front 4 are really starting to put teams under immense pressure.

Don't EVER accuse me of missing a Chelsea match. I should kick your ass for making a comment like that.

read the comment again. and then read the comment i wrote before to that again.

u had mentioned lamps could not play and win against the likes of bayern, barca and RM. i had mentioned the semis against barca, final against bayern and the super cup against bayern this season.

so when u just commented on lamps' performances against barca and bayern in 2011-12, i corrected u by saying "u missed the match against bayern this season".

also stop being so dramatic by saying things like "Don't EVER accuse me of missing a Chelsea match. I should kick your ass for making a comment like that." first the abuses then this statement...

It sounds like Jose wants do with Matic what he did with Willian. He keeps talking about slowly integrating him in the team and how he's a signing for next season that we made now because he was available.

We both know, by 60th minute, Chelsea will be ahead in the game by two goals.

Then, Matic comes on. :blue scalf:

It sounds like Jose wants do with Matic what he did with Willian. He keeps talking about slowly integrating him in the team and how he's a signing for next season that we made now because he was available.

I think it's more of him saying next season is a huge season for us. He's talked about this season not being as important for winning the title and it's transition. I know it's mind games and taking the pressure off us but I think he's partially serious.

We need to mature as team and it's happening faster than I thought it would. But I think he will put matic in the team quickly. Not starting Sunday, but starting very soon (especially if he comes on and impresses). The part about him next season is him saying he will be a big part of our future and hopefully next season is when it all comes together. Jose did say we will make a couple clinical signings over summer