Nemanja Matic

.Cee

This from the last page....

Thanks

Sounds like he's gotten a fair bit more defensive. Can't say that I mind but it's not as exciting as signing a top class box-to-box player.

Now that depends how José decides to use Mr. Matic, while certainly not a box to box midfielder he's got all the qualities to be something of a dynamic player!

He's a CDM with pretty immense defensive abilities and that's the position and role he's going to play of the two in the midfield pivot. Having played A bit further forward (with us at one point I think he was considered a CAM?) I don't see any reason he can't put his strength, technical ability and athleticism into action further up the pitch, again, but this is a role more likely to be filled by Ramires in all likelihood.

Like I said, depends on Mr. Mourhinio but he's not a one trick pony by any stretch of the imagination

Now that was a great signing!!

A lot of people talking about matic and yaya toure.....but somehow i am reminded of ballack or schweinstieger ...... calm and very good in reading the games and putting in tackles at the right moment and good passes forward ......

The coming of matic is a glimpse of mourinho tactics..... I dont think he wants one CM and one DM .... i think he wants positive defensive mids interchanging between themselves on who's going forward(like in liverpool game with ramires and luiz...the opposition was completly surpirised when luiz pushed forward suddenly) ..... the players who can close in quickly when off the ball and with good stamina and a good eye for a pass are rare but i think we have the best two in the world in ramires and matic also romelu is another player of that sort...wouldn't be surprised if comes back to Chelsea next season and lets not forget MVG(out injured).

The only sadness is realizing if i am right is that it effectively means the end of essien & lampard...but i think mikel will survive as backup option to shut shop.

Matic is ten times a better player than Mikel ,that is all you need to know .

Well done Mourinho on sorting out our DM problem , we will counter much quicker now , Matic is a playmaker ,very positive and quick thinking ,he will link up and give our three AM's much quicker ball than Mikel , he reads the game much better ,a fantastic signing by Mourinho and a very obvious one given the limitations of Mikel.

Some bad decisions have been made at the club in recent years when you think players like Matic were allowed to leave while the club persevered with Mikel,but thankfully Mourinho has now acted to put that right .

Matic is ten times a better player than Mikel ,that is all you need to know .

Well done Mourinho on sorting out our DM problem , we will counter much quicker now , Matic is a playmaker ,very positive and quick thinking ,he will link up and give our three AM's much quicker ball than Mikel , he reads the game much better ,a fantastic signing by Mourinho and a very obvious one given the limitations of Mikel.

Some bad decisions have been made at the club in recent years when you think players like Matic were allowed to leave while the club persevered with Mikel,but thankfully Mourinho has now acted to put that right .

I don't care if your right with these points or not, but your constant hate of mikel is so old and annoying. Can you find anything else to talk about?

I don't post much, but it's getting way too old. We get that you don't like mikel...I think everybody gets that. Stop talking about it in every thread

Hate is the wrong word ,nice guy awful footballer ,welcome to Chelsea Nemanja Matic is my main point . Do you think Mourinho hates Mikel or just does not rate him as a footballer ? Dont be in denial any longer look to the future and back Mourinho and our new DM . And forget players who are no longer relevant and dont be to upset at their demotion . Mourinho has acted to sort out our DM problem that was Mikel ,be positive and embrace reallity,it has happened ,well done Jose for proving me right and resigning this player,dont look backwards just hope we can offload Mikel as soon as possible ,Matic is the future ,use your limited posts on backing him now . Back our new sigining and our manager ,no need to feel sympathy for a reject.

Same here zolayes , I always saw him as a better DM than the one we kept (will not mention the name ,some get upset :rolleyes: ) .

But here is to the future and quicker passing and an ability to read the game and briliant once again from Mourinho to fix this big problem we have struggled with for years that some of us saw .

I apologise about my comments regarding Nemanja Matic and the whole signing as a whole. It was more of a knee jerk reaction more than anything but here's hoping he is CFC legend in few years. My comments may of been out of order but many comments regarding Willian were extremely negative when he first signed. So far, he is one of our crucial midfielders.

Hate is the wrong word ,nice guy awful footballer ,welcome to Chelsea Nemanja Matic is my main point . Do you think Mourinho hates Mikel or just does not rate him as a footballer ? Dont be in denial any longer look to the future and back Mourinho and our new DM . And forget players who are no longer relevant and dont be to upset at their demotion . Mourinho has acted to sort out our DM problem that was Mikel ,be positive and embrace reallity,it has happened ,well done Jose for proving me right and resigning this player,dont look backwards just hope we can offload Mikel as soon as possible ,Matic is the future ,use your limited posts on backing him now . Back our new sigining and our manager ,no need to feel sympathy for a reject.

Wow you really hate Mikel

Also

Are you high?