Nemanja Matic

.Cee

today, I feel like singing Chelsea songs for the first time in over 3 years. happy CFC got a CM to admire & for the future, who is not called, "Ramires." That's two solid CMs in the squad with one or two possibly good for the future (vanGinkel, Romeu), not to mention the reserve and youth players (hopefully coming good).

I can't believe we sign a quality player who has yet to play for us and we have people in here bickering.. Unreal!

Anyway really happy we brought Matic back home his work at Benicia seemed to turn him into a top talent and he wasn't scorned enough where he would come back to play for us all in all a good day..

I can't believe we sign a quality player who has yet to play for us and we have people in here bickering.. Unreal!

Anyway really happy we brought Matic back home his work at Benicia seemed to turn him into a top talent and he wasn't scorned enough where he would come back to play for us all in all a good day..

You know what I cant believe? An hour after the so called "bickering" ended people are still mentioning it. Weird aint it.

How the fuck is BMK not banned ? really don't know what's worse his trolling or people biting, im not one to actively call for bans but this muppet is dragging this quality forum down, if i was admin he would have been gone months ago.

Back to Matic absolutely buzzing, Jose saw a weakness in our team and fixed it i love how proactive he is, compared to Januarys gone by where we just left things and hoped there fix themselves.

His determination to prove himself is amazing. Im sure we got quality player who can lift our midfied level higher. In nowdays market, price of 25mio is bargain aswell, considering Witsel, Martinez and Illara al went for 40m in summer time.

Btw, why is such negativity and complaining on this forum when we got such good player? Enjoy as he will improve our team and laugh at other fans who cant believe he was 'only' 25mio.

Just a long shot, but if all goes to plan; Matic becomes integral part of team and Mou creates good relationship, I think he will be our future captain as soon as Terry and Lamps retire. Its long shot, but he can be leader and seems to be good and mature character on and off the pitch.

How the fuck is BMK not banned ? really don't know what's worse his trolling or people biting, im not one to actively call for bans but this muppet is dragging this quality forum down, if i was admin he would have been gone months ago.

Back to Matic absolutely buzzing, Jose saw a weakness in our team and fixed it i love how proactive he is, compared to Januarys gone by where we just left things and hoped there fix themselves.

somehow i feel our position in the league has been a big reason for this deal to go thru. i feel matic or some DM was a summer signing but seeing that we are right there at the top (or just 2 points off it), probably made mou go the extra mile to sign him right now (also benefica's financial desperation situation and the extra cash from the kdb dealdid help us with it ).

and who the fuck made u sheriff, pal!!

their is a difference in saying matic is a better "option" to have than lamps and another thing to ridicule a club legend, and thats what one of those bozos had done. also matic might be a better "option" but not a successful one already. which lampard is!!!

next time, please dont start with the obscenities,,, if u still wanna do then go and fuck yourself.

Lampard is not a good option anymore. There is no way we can beat Barcelona, Real Madrid, bayern Munich with him on the pitch. It's time for him to retire in the mls.

Yeah he's been trolling the forum big, but whatever the admins do what they go to do. Can't tell them what to do.

Just ignore the fool!

Lampard is not a good option anymore. There is no way we can beat Barcelona, Real Madrid, bayern Munich with him on the pitch. It's time for him to retire in the mls.

unfortunately we beat barcelona and bayern with FL on the pitch in 2011-12, we were 1 second away from beating bayern munich this season with FL playing 120 minutes on the pitch. so as i see it u could not be more wrong.

http://www.carefreechronicles.com/2012/05/lampards-pass-to-ramires-vs-barcelona.html

http://carefreechronicles.tumblr.com/post/23866820770/lampards-assist-for-ramires-against-barcelona

also these passes beg to differ.

as far as matic is concerned, i hope he can get all the success in the world.

Great bit of business by the club btw. 25m euros is very impressive.

Great signing yes. But I don't see how this deal is impressive financially.

We gave him away plus 25mil for Luiz, now we are buying him back for 25mil.

Therefore Luiz essentially cost us 50mil..

Hindsight and all that. There is no way he would be as good as he is now if he stayed at Chelsea. Didn't see anyone complaining about Reus re-joining Dortmund after letting him go for basically free.

What's so impressive about Matic is his expertise in the two midfield duties. A defensive rock + incisive & creative passer

And he relies on technical ability and tactical positioning, rather pace which means he will probably only get better under Mou and could play at top level even in mid 30s.

Yeah because Matic would've developed into the player he is today had he stayed at CFC...

Matic then and Matic now are a complete different entity. Matic wasn't worth anymore than 5m euros back then.