Nemanja Matic

.Cee

The total of the fees is something like 5M, and paying the transfer money all at once it's not something very common to do.

Update on the 35M offer that i said a couple of minutes ago, it was Arsenal.

His desire to come here was crucial...benfica could earn more from arsenal's offer but I think Matic made it easier for us :-)

We need to score late on ... I would bring FAT FRANK off the bench and if we got a penalty ,, he would take it

And miss like he did against Hull? Look dude you just pointed out exactly what is wrong with Lampard, the only things he offered as those insignificant things which could be taken care of by other players, he OFFER NOTHING THAT IS IRREPLACEABLE.

oh i will do that myself. probably it been written in capital will help too.

JUST COS MATIC IS A CDM DOES NOT MEAN HE DIRECTLY BECOMES A BETTER CDM/CM THAN FRANK FUCKING LAMPARD. IT IS WHAT MATIC DOES ON THE PITCH WILL PROVE IF HE IS ACTUALLY BETTER FOR US THAN FL OR NOT.

let matic play a game and then decide how good he is and if he is better than toure (still cant believe some1 actually said that).

get it???

Will you shut up already. We get it, you want to suck off lamps. Everyone besides you knows that Matic is a better option than lampard at this point in his career.

matic-system1.png

this is part of the scout I'm writing for Chelsea Brasil right now.

I think there's a chance Mourinho will interchange Ramires and Matic sides of the pitch (he does say he likes to play lefties in the right and right-footed in the left). But I think that's it. Rami as a B2B player, with more freedom, and Matic as the contention, defensive player, with the sporadic cameo in the attack (white arrows) to make use of his potent long distance shots.

The other players I chose are part of the starting XI Mourinho's been choosing before Iva got injured. Not exactly a personal preference.

That sounds good.

But my questions is with matic in the dm spot, can't we move Oscar back next to matic and mata in against team that park the bus on us?

I feel like at home when teams park the bus we need more attack minded then the same set up we use against tougher opposition.

Will you shut up already. We get it, you want to suck off lamps. Everyone besides you knows that Matic is a better option than lampard at this point in his career.

and who the fuck made u sheriff, pal!!

their is a difference in saying matic is a better "option" to have than lamps and another thing to ridicule a club legend, and thats what one of those bozos had done. also matic might be a better "option" but not a successful one already. which lampard is!!!

next time, please dont start with the obscenities,,, if u still wanna do then go and fuck yourself.

That sounds good.

But my questions is with matic in the dm spot, can't we move Oscar back next to matic and mata in against team that park the bus on us?

I feel like at home when teams park the bus we need more attack minded then the same set up we use against tougher opposition.

that would be 4-1-4-1, something that bayern seems to be employing at the moment.

i doubt jose would do that, maybe in the 50th/60th minute with the game at 0-0 or 1-1 but really doubt if he ll start with it.