Nemanja Matic

.Cee

How is it shit, surely everyone on this forum can see the best possibly partnership for the pivot is Matic and Ramires. Lampard has been great for us and is a legend but he is getting on a bit and just doesnt provide enough defensively.

Next time try to explain the reason you disagree rather than insulting someone.

First. I don't need you telling me what to do. Not to sound rude but I will post what I like unless a mod differs thank you as I just admitted the truth from what I recognize from a lot of his posts and many other people seem to notice too as I was referring to his post and did not actually call him a name.

Secondly I don't take too kindly, him talking about a legend at the club like that. Maybe he could speak about Lampard in a better way maybe.... I think that is what offended me the most

Maybe I could have worded it nicer but as explained above that is why I wrote it like that.

But on the Matic partnership issue I reckon while Matic and Ramires will work out, Matic and Lamps would be decent as we have a player in Matic who can dictate possession from deep and allow players like Lampard to do what he does best in going forward. I certainly don't think the signing of Matic means Lampard's playing time will be reduced dramatically tbh.

If anyone can translate this please do because I aint got a clue what he is saying.

oh i will do that myself. probably it been written in capital will help too.

JUST COS MATIC IS A CDM DOES NOT MEAN HE DIRECTLY BECOMES A BETTER CDM/CM THAN FRANK FUCKING LAMPARD. IT IS WHAT MATIC DOES ON THE PITCH WILL PROVE IF HE IS ACTUALLY BETTER FOR US THAN FL OR NOT.

let matic play a game and then decide how good he is and if he is better than toure (still cant believe some1 actually said that).

get it???

Yeah I guess but they are really insignificant, who cares, we are virtually signing Matic for like £5m max anyway without all those things because we have sold Kevin for £18m.

The total of the fees is something like 5M€, and paying the transfer money all at once it's not something very common to do.

Update on the 35M€ offer that i said a couple of minutes ago, it was Arsenal.

First. I don't need you telling me what to do. Not to sound rude but I will post what I like unless a mod differs thank you as I just admitted the truth from what I recognize from a lot of his posts and many other people seem to notice too as I was referring to his post and did not actually call him a name.

Secondly I don't take too kindly, him talking about a legend at the club like that. Maybe he could speak about Lampard in a better way maybe.... I think that is what offended me the most

Maybe I could have worded it nicer but as explained above that is why I wrote it like that.

But on the Matic partnership issue I reckon while Matic and Ramires will work out, Matic and Lamps would be decent as we have a player in Matic who can dictate possession from deep and allow players like Lampard to do what he does best in going forward. I certainly don't think the signing of Matic means Lampard's playing time will be reduced dramatically tbh.

It was clearly a joke, I have already apologized if people found it offensive. But if you are using that to justify the argument then you are dead wrong. So basically you think Ramires's playing time will be reduced significantly in place of Lampard at CDM?

oh i will do that myself. probably it been written in capital will help too.

JUST COS MATIC IS A CDM DOES NOT MEAN HE DIRECTLY BECOMES A BETTER CDM/CM THAN FRANK FUCKING LAMPARD. IT IS WHAT MATIC DOES ON THE PITCH WILL PROVE IF HE IS ACTUALLY BETTER FOR US THAN FL OR NOT.

let matic play a game and then decide how good he is and if he is better than toure (still cant believe some1 actually said that).

get it???

I dont know because Jose FUCKING Mourinho has seen something in Matic that you havent. I dont know who to believe.

I dont know because Jose FUCKING Mourinho has seen something in Matic that you havent. I dont know who to believe.

was not schurrle jose's signing? how many starts has he had.

i really dint know that every1 jose mourinho signs becomes an autoMATIC starter for us and gathers up the status of a club legend!!!!

The total of the fees is something like 5M€, and paying the transfer money all at once it's not something very common to do.

He hates Arsenal, he hates Arsenal :P

Wow, So arsenal really has changed...

I guess moving forward, its going to be Chelsea vs arsenal vs city.....

Just a pity this thread which should be welcoming the return of someone we should never have sold has been derailed by a couple of Lampard "haters"

more like a couple of "clowns"

next thing they ll say is lukaku is a club legend, who cares that he is yet to score a goal for us. He is an ST, on paper better than any1 we have so definitely A LEGEND.

It was clearly a joke, I have already apologized if people found it offensive. But if you are using that to justify the argument then you are dead wrong. So basically you think Ramires's playing time will be reduced significantly in place of Lampard at CDM?

Alright, that is fine then. But as I mentioned there are many posts you make which I have felt made no sense and therefore I have quoted before of you and stated you need evidence to back it up etc and you have had no response. For example the ones you made in the Lukaku thread. But sorry if you have felt I offended you mate. I find you funny etc but some of your posts I find weird and confusing sometimes, that is all and like I have said I have asked u a number of times to explain your posts and you never end up doing it.

I don't think his playing time will be reduced "significantly" but do I reckon he will be rested from time to time tbh. I think the favoured partnership will be Matic and Ramires but I still can see Lampard playing a lot of games and despite many of us not approving of it I can see Ramires still playing on the RW sometimes with Matic and Lamps in the middle. Rotation and mix up will be an important theme I reckon with Mourinho.

Alright, that is fine then. But as I mentioned there are many posts you make which I have felt made no sense and therefore I have quoted before of you and stated you need evidence to back it up etc and you have had no response. For example the ones you made in the Lukaku thread. But sorry if you have felt I offended you mate. I find you funny etc but some of your posts I find weird and confusing sometimes, that is all and like I have said I have asked u a number of times to explain your posts and you never end up doing it.

I don't think his playing time will be reduced "significantly" but do I reckon he will be rested from time to time tbh. I think the favoured partnership will be Matic and Ramires but I still can see Lampard playing a lot of games and despite many of us not approving of it I can see Ramires still playing on the RW sometimes with Matic and Lamps in the middle. Rotation and mix up will be an important theme I reckon with Mourinho.

My post is actually really straight forward, all backed up by statistic and on field performances. Like I said, maybe I misunderstood you on 'a lot of games' part, what do you suggest is a lot? Because atm he is playing 90% of all the game that he is fit to play. And actually that is not really the case as we seen with our cam, eventually we will have the best 11 week in week out and I can't see Lampard in it, well not in CDM role with Rami and Matic as well anyway.

I cant understand why its so difficult to understand.

Lampard has been an attacking midfielder for years, you cant expect him to suddenly become a great CDM at the end of his career. On that basis I can say Matic is a better CDM than him and will be a better choice for the pivot. I can guarantee it.