Nemanja Matic

.Cee

Same can be said about Ramires, what does he offer in attack to play over Lampard? i mean no disrespect to anyone, but we don't need 2 defensive players in the pivot against most teams at Stamford Bridge.

This is why Lampard is still valuable.

When Ramires goes in attack, he draws a lot of defenders...

When lampard goes in attack, he doesnt draw that many defenders.

Especially, in the counter, Rambo is deadly with his speed and 1v1 ability (best on our team by far).....

you are entitled to that opinion ,,BUT NO Chelsea fan ever INSULTS a true Chelsea legend in the way you have ,,,

OMG lol you thought I meant it? It was a joke, it is like calling Rooney Shrek. It is clearly not intended to insult him personally, just saying something that he has been called over the years. Sorry if you found it offensive.

OMG lol you thought I meant it? It was a joke, it is like calling Rooney Shrek. It is clearly not intended to insult him personally, just saying something that he has been called over the years. Sorry if you found it offensive.

since you constantly criticise Lampard ,,it does not sound like a joke, but at least you know perhaps realise how offensive it is dave.. I have NEVER heard any

CHELSEA fan call him FAT FRANK

Same can be said about Ramires, what does he offer in attack to play over Lampard? i mean no disrespect to anyone, but we don't need 2 defensive players in the pivot against most teams at Stamford Bridge.

This is why Lampard is still valuable.

drive and energy

He could actually do this? Yeah Lampard is only valuable when HE DOESN'T NEED TO THINK ABOUT DEFENDING

Who made that pass to Ramires?

That is my point. I've been frustrated with Lampard's passing this season, but he's still light-years ahead of Ramires in that department.

When Ramires goes in attack, he draws a lot of defenders...

When lampard goes in attack, he doesnt draw that many defenders.

Especially, in the counter, Rambo is deadly with his speed and 1v1 ability (best on our team by far).....

He is deadly on the counter, but 4/5 times this season he makes the wrong decision and kills the attack.

Well if you didn't know he clearly is a troll.

Is that either the admin don't ban him and people are so gullible that they fall for him and keep feeding his trolls.

thanks but its hard to ignore such posts ,, When he first arrived he was a Benitez lover

so now i read that MATIC is already a better player for us than LAMPARD without playing even a second of football on the pitch.

BRILLIANT!!!

i get the hype of a new signing, but this is just :fainthv9::fainthv9::fainthv9:

At CDM :wank2: no one said he is better than Lampard as a footballer

so now i read that MATIC is already a better player for us than LAMPARD without playing even a second of football on the pitch.

BRILLIANT!!!

i get the hype of a new signing, but this is just :fainthv9::fainthv9::fainthv9:

Maybe you should go back and read the posts again. Matic is a better CDM than Lampard.

Who made that pass to Ramires?

That is my point. I've been frustrated with Lampard's passing this season, but he's still light-years ahead of Ramires in that department.

He is deadly on the counter, but 4/5 times this season he makes the wrong decision and kills the attack.

Passing its not even a contest. Rambo is like the worse passer ive seen affiliated with the brazilian NT, worse than Cbs +full backs... However, his 1v1 ability is amazing and his speed is by far the best on Chelsea... Also, now rambo will have legs to help him and the Ams throughout the game so they can concentrate on the other side as well.

Maybe you should go back and read the posts again. Matic is a better CDM than Lampard.

At CDM :wank2: no one said he is better than Lampard as a footballer

hmmm... very true... so tell me what exactly has he done for us so far??? :wank2::wank2::wank2:

Passing its not even a contest. Rambo is like the worse passer ive seen affiliated with the brazilian NT, worse than Cbs +full backs... However, his 1v1 ability is amazing and his speed is by far the best on Chelsea... Also, now rambo will have legs to help him and the Ams throughout the game so they can concentrate on the other side as well.

And the point of passing is that we got 3 top class CAM to do that don't we? Every team doesn't need to have a Martinez or Busquest who is amazing at passing in the CDM you know...