Nemanja Matic

.Cee

Why people can't be a little bit patient and enjoy this period of time? For me right now it's the best bit of a transfer, something to anticipate for while deep down we all know it's a done deal. The announcement will kill all the itchy feelings.

One thing I like about this transfer is how jealous fans of other teams are. I've seens quite alot of United/City/Arsenal fans admitting that they'd wanted him for their team and how it's a steal toget him for 20m and so on.It bodes well. :)

the best team about this transfer is how fans from others fans are already crapping their pants because they know we're fixing one of our biggest vulnerabilities. We are where we are with two big deficiencies in our squad (in addition to the transition and maturity issues that come along). now the team is gelling up, growing, maturing and settling to the new system and in addition to that we're fixing one of the big problems we had. Some of those teams don't even need Matic, but they'd want him just so we wouldn't have him and take yet another step into making this team one of the best.

Or a step to world domination :ph34r:

the best team about this transfer is how fans from others fans are already crapping their pants because they know we're fixing one of our biggest vulnerabilities. We are where we are with two big deficiencies in our squad (in addition to the transition and maturity issues that come along). now the team is gelling up, growing, maturing and settling to the new system and in addition to that we're fixing one of the big problems we had. Some of those teams don't even need Matic, but they'd want him just so we wouldn't have him and take yet another step into making this team one of the best.

Or a step to world domination :ph34r:

and here I thought waking up at 2pm Brazil's time (4pm England) I'd see him already in the players database board :(

We're getting closer and closer to the team of 04/05 to dominate the EPL once again! :blue scalf:

This ain't Monopoly. Monies need to change hands, medicals to pass, paper work to be filled in, checked and read. Plus we never know exactly when talks begin so to say 'why do our deals take so long' is not the point, the point is it's key the deal is done to the good of us and the selling club.

This rational and level-headed post looks sooo out of place in this thread! :lol: