Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Nemanja Matic


DavidEU
 Share
Followers 2

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, Thor said:

Matic was probably as good, if not better than Kante in his first season with us. 

No he wasn't. He had some outstanding games in the beginning, but Kante was much more consistent throughout the season putting in high quality performances.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3622226/title/matic-signs  

"I had other offers but Mourinho is Mourinho"

DISGUSTING POST ,,only a Hammer or Scouser would call Lampard that ...... I would get banned for using the term that would accurately describe you

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, manpe said:

No he wasn't. He had some outstanding games in the beginning, but Kante was much more consistent throughout the season putting in high quality performances.

Matic's 2015 season was some Yaya Toure level play. He was amazing. 

 

Agree to disagree. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thor said:

... better than Kante in his first season with us. 

Easily ...

I still remember when we were talking about the "Matic Position" back then.

Kante's gonna need a lot of time practicing with and learning from Matic, in order to reach that Level of Play ...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

50M! Jajajajajaja

Well. We will not see that money, we will not spend that money. So for us fans it's pointless. We will just make Man Utd much stronger. Pogba will have much more freedom as Matic is happy to defend.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tautvix said:

Well. We will not see that money, we will not spend that money. So for us fans it's pointless. We will just make Man Utd much stronger. Pogba will have much more freedom as Matic is happy to defend.

You will not make them stronger by giving them Matic.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chelsea4 said:

You will not make them stronger by giving them Matic.

You will because they don't have a player like Matic. That's exactly what Jose needs. Also we used to laugh that Arsenal are selling players to rivals. We sold Mata, Cech and now Matic in the last 4 years. I don't mind selling Matic if I know we invest that money in Sandro for example. But we all know we won't :)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tautvix said:

You will because they don't have a player like Matic. That's exactly what Jose needs. Also we used to laugh that Arsenal are selling players to rivals. We sold Mata, Cech and now Matic in the last 4 years. I don't mind selling Matic if I know we invest that money in Sandro for example. But we all know we won't :)

Matic is useless if that's what Jose needs then good luck to him.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, coolhead23 said:

Moses was termed useless until Conte came in ... 

The simple logic is that you dont sell your players to your rivals even if it's a average player. Period!!! Matic was more than average for us, while Jose wants a player who can provide the discipline of a DM and Matic provides that perfectly. So basically who is useless for us can turn to be a very good signing to United.  

Moses is pretty much still useless. Matic has been terrible two seasons now. 50M is way too much to turn down.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chelsea4 said:

Moses is pretty much still useless. Matic has been terrible two seasons now. 50M is way too much to turn down.

He might be useless but you just cannot forget his contribution in winning the title last season ... U cant deny that credit to him just like what Matic provided to us. 

I m not saying dont sell him (of course we need another CM before we let him go)  ... I just dont want to see him go to a rival just because we make more money out of him. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, coolhead23 said:

He might be useless but you just cannot forget his contribution in winning the title last season ... U cant deny that credit to him just like what Matic provided to us. 

I m not saying dont sell him (of course we need another CM before we let him go)  ... I just dont want to see him go to a rival just because we make more money out of him. 

Matic did absolutely nothing last season. It was Kante and Kante only.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chelsea4 said:

Matic did absolutely nothing last season. It was Kante and Kante only.

Ohhh Please!!! This is a team sport not an individual one ... I completely agree that Matic has been bad for us in the last 2 seasons but stating that only Kante was there and Matic just a passenger is just plain ridiculous. Matic had his moments and connected decently with Kante but we would had hoped it was much more. Plus Matic was instrumental under Jose when we won the title. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

Moses is pretty much still useless. Matic has been terrible two seasons now. 50M is way too much to turn down.

£40M...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, coolhead23 said:

Ohhh Please!!! This is a team sport not an individual one ... I completely agree that Matic has been bad for us in the last 2 seasons but stating that only Kante was there and Matic just a passenger is just plain ridiculous. Matic had his moments and connected decently with Kante but we would had hoped it was much more. Plus Matic was instrumental under Jose when we won the title. 

It was one season only. You would have to be retarded to turn down 40-50M for a 29year old useless Matic.

Just now, Tautvix said:

£40M...

It's 45-50M but even 40M is a lot.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...