Nemanja Matic

.Cee

Clearly haven't seen him...

Pure destroyer? wtf, really

Im defentley havent seen him enough, my post was realy an invitation for someone who knows him better to say if my view was right. But when i saw him, i thought he isnt a DM who also build the game and give too many key passes, i mean not a De-Rossi/Pogba type of midfielder.

I'll be glad to hear how he realy is.

• 1 month later...

Nemanja Matic's agent is due in London for talks with former club Chelsea (Mail)

£25 million. Good player, but are we seriously going to buy back a player we let go for what worked out to be about £3-4 million? That seems utterly ridiculous and simply emphasises our lack of patience with young players.

Be interesting to see if we chuck in a young player this time.

Not worth £25m.

well he is a great midfielder who would improve us alot. there probably isnt many other options avaliable so we cant afford to be fussy over prices especially when 25m isnt that outrageous.

not like fellaini for 28m

well he is a great midfielder who would improve us alot. there probably isnt many other options avaliable so we cant afford to be fussy over prices especially when 25m isnt that outrageous.

not like fellaini for 28m

Nah, I don't think he's a great midfielder at all. Think he's a good player that had a good season last year, but definitely not the sort of player I want to be spending £25m on.

I'd rather give Chalobah games.

£25 million. Good player, but are we seriously going to buy back a player we let go for what worked out to be about £3-4 million? That seems utterly ridiculous and simply emphasises our lack of patience with young players.

Be interesting to see if we chuck in a young player this time.

I'm not bothered at all by that. One player in about 15 years and hundreds of youngsters that we let go that turned out to be any good. Who is the second best youngster we let go in that period? Jack Cork? Robert Huth? When you have so many people coming through, one or two will eventually turn out to be good. You can't keep everyone just because of that. I think we do have an issue beyond what we've already spoken of and that is we simply have too many young players. It is possible to work one maybe two players into roles on your team if you don't have too much depth, but we have a lot of depth already and still go out and buy as many young players as we can. Look at our attacking midfielders. We have too many on the team right now so that De Bruyne can't get playing time. On loan, we have Piazon, Moses, Marin, Kakuta, Atsu, and T. Hazard. What's the point? There is no room to work in a single player, even one who had success in the Bundesliga, why do we keep buying more young players? (I know the answer and I hate it. It's for profit. It's a horrible hole in the football system where rich clubs can afford to buy players and then sell them for more later.99% of clubs can't spent 7M on Piazon and loan him out because 7M pounds is a huge part of their budget and they need someone who can help them now. I really think football needs to institute rules on how many people you can loan out to prevent this sort of thing. It's good for Chelsea but bad for football.)

No way worth 25m. His being playing in a pretty average league and only has 9 caps for serbia since in debut in 2008.

Cabaye would be a much safer buy for a similar price

he dosent play for serbia over a dispute with the manager.