Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea v Man United

Jase
Followers 2

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bertrand on loan... fuck... thats just stupid...

Why? He isn't going to get many minutes here as it is now anyway, better to let him get some gametime than be on the bench as Jose's 3rd choice LB.

On topic: Matic won't start, Lampard fit and Ivanovic is out.

Why? He isn't going to get many minutes here as it is now anyway, better to let him get some gametime than be on the bench as Jose's 3rd choice LB.

so now we have 6 defenders. JT, GC, DL, iva, AC and azpi. 2 of those 6 defenders are 33 year olds and we are in the business end of the season but suddenly we are worried about the "development" and "playtime" of a 24 year old LB. ya great move!!!

yeah lets just leave him on the bench for the rest of the season instead! :fainthv9:

THUD indeed!!! lets play JT and AC every match until they fall down on the pitch. but leave RB on the bench... oh nooo thats just blasphemy!!!

we have 3 strikers for 1 position, 6 CMs for 2 position but are worried about bertrand being on the bench. BRILLIANT!!1

THUD indeed!!! lets play JT and AC every match until they fall down on the pitch. but leave RB on the bench... oh nooo thats just blasphemy!!!

we have 3 strikers for 1 position, 6 CMs for 2 position but are worried about bertrand being on the bench. BRILLIANT!!1

Ash doesn't play every game! and there is no problem playing them week in week out as they can clearly handle it! I think Jose and his backroom staff are not stupid and know that Cole and JT are capable of playing most matches! So by your logic you want Bertrand to come in and play every now and then? when he can play every week and become a better player at Villa! but yeah of course Jose must be sooo stupid letting him go on loan and play every week and to improve and become a better player! :fainthv9:

so now we have 6 defenders. JT, GC, DL, iva, AC and azpi. 2 of those 6 defenders are 33 year olds and we are in the business end of the season but suddenly we are worried about the "development" and "playtime" of a 24 year old LB. ya great move!!!

We managed just fine the first half of the season, how many games did he really play tbh ? He's only 24 years old and he needs gametime,we could just damage his career if we let him warm the bench forever. And we also got Kalas so it's 7 defenders for 4 positions, And who knows we might have a recall option if (god help us) both of Cole/Azpi for some reason gets injured...

Ash doesn't play every game! and there is no problem playing them week in week out as they can clearly handle it! I think Jose and his backroom staff are not stupid and know that Cole and JT are capable of playing most matches! So by your logic you want Bertrand to come in and play every now and then? when he can play every week and become a better player at Villa! but yeah of course Jose must be sooo stupid letting him go on loan and play every week and to improve and become a better player! :fainthv9:

24 year old and we are worried about his "developement". cos if he plays week in and week out now, he will probably become the next AC. i mean in the next 4 months, RB playing for villa would change him into the best defender in the world, right?

SCENARIO - iva is out for city match. azpi/cole get an injury in the united/stoke fa cup game. who plays as your RB/LB? kalas? essien? but u r right, sending out bertrand for loan is more important than title aspirations. :fainthv9::fainthv9::fainthv9::fainthv9:

mata is also sitting on the bench, lets loan him out.

We managed just fine the first half of the season, how many games did he really play tbh ? He's only 24 years old and he needs gametime,we could just damage his career if we let him warm the bench forever. And we also got Kalas so it's 7 defenders for 4 positions, And who knows we might have a recall option if (god help us) both of Cole/Azpi for some reason gets injured...

KALAS? so u r fine with a 20 year old CB being our 7th choice defender (which is actually not true cos if kalas is our 7th choice defender then baker is our 6th choice CM since both of them have played the same amount of minutes this season). instead we go out and loan a perfectly fine LB. this deal makes 0 sense, why not simply loan out kalas then? his "develpoment" is way more important and even possible than bertrand's.

24 year old and we are worried about his "developement". cos if he plays week in and week out now, he will probably become the next AC. i mean in the next 4 months, RB playing for villa would change him into the best defender in the world, right?

SCENARIO - iva is out for city match. azpi/cole get an injury in the united/stoke fa cup game. who plays as your RB/LB? kalas? essien? but u r right, sending out bertrand for loan is more important than title aspirations. :fainthv9::fainthv9::fainthv9::fainthv9:

mata is also sitting on the bench, lets loan him out.

LOOOL! The guy needs games simple!

HA you can talk about worst case senario's all you want it doesn't prove anything! i could say what if Torres, Ba, Eto'o and Schurrle all get injured? does that mean it was a bad decision to loan out Lukaku? :clown:

so you actually think loaning out Bertrand could hurt our title aspirations? LOOL! we could get injuries in any position and we would have players on loan who could fill in, it doesn't mean its wrong to loan someone out! how about we just recall every player we have on loan in case we get some crazy injury problem where every player in a certain position get injured! LOOL! :fainthv9::fainthv9::fainthv9::fainthv9:

LOOOL! The guy needs games simple!

HA you can talk about worst case senario's all you want it doesn't prove anything! i could say what if Torres, Ba, Eto'o and Schurrle all get injured? does that mean it was a bad decision to loan out Lukaku? :clown:

so you actually think loaning out Bertrand could hurt our title aspirations? LOOL! we could get injuries in any position and we would have players on loan who could fill in, it doesn't mean its wrong to loan someone out! how about we just recall every player we have on loan in case we get some crazy injury problem where every player in a certain position get injured! LOOL! :fainthv9::fainthv9::fainthv9::fainthv9:

are u an idiot or something? there is a reason there is a squad of 25 people. there is a reason why "big" teams have 8 defenders for their 4 positions.

city - zabaleta, kolarov, richards, clichy, kompany, nastastic, demichellis, lescott

united - vidic, jones, evans, smalling, rafael, evra, fabio, buttner

or do u think they should loan out players too?

their is a squad so as to cover for injuries and too many games. bertrand was a perfect squad player for that. and thats the reason we had 6 ams for 3 positions, 5 CMs for 2 positions. get it?? so as to cover for injuries which unfortunately plays a big role!!!

are u an idiot or something? there is a reason there is a squad of 25 people. there is a reason why "big" teams have 8 defenders for their 4 positions.

city - zabaleta, kolarov, richards, clichy, kompany, nastastic, demichellis, lescott

united - vidic, jones, evans, smalling, rafael, evra, fabio, buttner

or do u think they should loan out players too?

their is a squad so as to cover for injuries and too many games. bertrand was a perfect squad player for that. and thats the reason we had 6 ams for 3 positions, 5 CMs for 2 positions. get it?? so as to cover for injuries which unfortunately plays a big role!!!

you do realise we have enough cover? you must be a bit slow i understand. let me show you

RB - Ivanovic, Azpilicueta, Essien, Kalas, Luiz

CB - Terry, Cahill, Luiz, Kalas, Ivanovic

LB - Cole, Azpilicueta, Luiz, Essien

Last season we loaned out Essien and then Romeu got injured and were left with 3 CM's so we played Luiz in there and he done fine! Jose trusts Essien to fill in at fullback if we need to play him there! as he done a good job there last season for Madrid! and for all you know we may be bringing someone else in!

Actually United look likely to loan out Fabio because he's third choice left-back and has only appeared in one league game all season....a bit like Bertrand. :D

cos they actually have 3 LBs (evra, buttner) not a makeshift RB (smalling, rafael).

by the way add rio to the list.

you do realise we have enough cover? you must be a bit slow i understand. let me show you

RB - Ivanovic, Azpilicueta, Essien, Kalas, Luiz

CB - Terry, Cahill, Luiz, Kalas, Ivanovic

LB - Cole, Azpilicueta, Luiz, Essien

Last season we loaned out Essien and then Romeu got injured and were left with 3 CM's so we played Luiz in there and he done fine! Jose trusts Essien to fill in at fullback if we need to play him there! as he done a good job there last season for Madrid! and for all you know we may be bringing someone else in!

essien and kalas. yes well said. i saw how essien performed against sunderland in the COC match. KALAS has been a relevation this season!!!

u do know that one player can play in only one position in a match.

or by your account matic was a useless by cos lets take a look at all our DM options

rambo, lamps, mikel, essien, mvg, luiz, oscar (he played a game in that position under benitez).

the list u have given me simply compresses to this reality for 95% of our games in which jose would not even think of starting either of essien/kalas (remember kalas has not started either of COC or FA cup or a CL dead rubber)

RB - iva, azpi

CB - JT, GC, DL

LB - AC

cos they actually have 3 LBs (evra, buttner) not a makeshift RB (smalling, rafael).

by the way add rio to the list.

Look, we've loaned out a player who appeared in one match for us for just over an hour. He's not a big loss to us in all likelihood, in fact the only person who seems to miss him is you because it means you can't include him in your team predictions anymore.

All his leaving does is save one of us the trouble of pointing out to you that he won't play at the weekend. That's literally all he did at this club.

Luke Shaw on the other hand would probably be a starter for us....not loaned to Vitesse. That's never been our policy and it never will be.

essien and kalas. yes well said.

u do know that one player can play in only one position in a match.

or by your account matic was a useless by cos lets take a look at all our DM options

rambo, lamps, mikel, essien, mvg, luiz, oscar (he played a game in that position under benitez).

the list u have given me simply compresses to this reality for 95% of our games in which jose would not even think of starting either of essien/kalas (remember kalas has not started either of COC or FA cup or a CL dead rubber)

RB - iva, azpi

CB - JT, GC, DL

LB - AC

so whats your point?

yes Essien and Kalas! you can even add Ramires to that list if it came down to it Rami could even fill in at RB! this would only be the case if we had the worst defensive injury crisis in PL history! in terms of the other 6 players they are more then enough to fill the 4 defensive positions! no one is going to fall down because they are getting overplayed like you mentioned! Bertrand has been no where near playing all season, we simply wont miss him!

Look, we've loaned out a player who appeared in one match for us for just over an hour. He's not a big loss to us in all likelihood, in fact the only person who seems to miss him is you because it means you can't include him in your team predictions anymore.

All his leaving does is save one of us the trouble of pointing out to you that he won't play at the weekend. That's literally all he did at this club.

Luke Shaw on the other hand would probably be a starter for us....not loaned to Vitesse. That's never been our policy and it never will be.

first thing first, i see u still have not gotten sarcasm.

secondly, its the mid week FA cup matches i am more worried about than the weekend PL matches. i think i made myself very clear on that.

maybe it cos i dont want to see an already slow AC (who has lost a lot of pace) now playing against wingers when he is tired too. makes out for a patheitic combination.

first thing first, i see u still have not gotten sarcasm.

secondly, its the mid week FA cup matches i am more worried about than the weekend PL matches. i think i made myself very clear on that.

maybe it cos i dont want to see an already slow AC (who has lost a lot of pace) now playing against wingers when he is tired too. makes out for a patheitic combination.

there are no mid week Fa cup games! they are all played on the weekend.

so whats your point?

yes Essien and Kalas! you can even add Ramires to that list if it came down to it Rami could even fill in at RB! this would only be the case if we had the worst defensive injury crisis in PL history! in terms of the other 6 players they are more then enough to fill the 4 defensive positions! no one is going to fall down because they are getting overplayed like you mentioned! Bertrand has been no where near playing all season, we simply wont miss him!

so let me get this clear. iva and AC being injured at the same point it "worst defensive injury crisis in the history of PL"

lets take a look at what happened when we went to barca, DL was already injured, GC got a hammy and we had to play bosingwa in the back 4 after JT was carded.

i can go on and on about the number of times 2 defenders have been injured together (cos unfortunately thats all we need to leave us thread bare at the back).