• Ramires
    • Hazard
    • Schurrle
    • Mata
    • Torres
    • Ba (sub)
    • Lampard (sub)
    • Eto'o (sub)

Where are all the people calling Luiz the liabilty in our backline has been no where near our first team and we have conceded 6 garbage goals.. If he was playing everyone would blame him but for some strange reason no blame seems to fall on our captain and his partner.. wonder why that is?

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

loss is not a surprise and yes am disappointed with the result but I am sure we'll do better in the games ahead. Title still within our reach as its too early to say we've lost it. Anyways we learn from mistakes so I expect a better performance as our squad has serious quality.

but I know I'm not the only one who would rather have a goalless Torres on the pitch and the team scoring goals than what we had the last 30mins.

IDC if Torres doesn't score another goal, he really opens up play for the TEAM. We play better with him on the pitch.

It's not his job to opens up play for team,his job is to score goals,thats his only f**** job

well people kept saying our defense was weak with Luiz on... Too bad he isn't there these days to take the credit for conceding six goals to the two worst offensive sides in the league. It's Christmas time, Chelsea are being generous and distributing gifts.

If Schwarzer isn't given a chance to stake a claim for the number one jersey after Cech's monumental fuck-up today, he never will. Even I'm struggling to justify his performances.

loss is not a surprise and yes am disappointed with the result but I am sure we'll do better in the games ahead. Title still within our reach as its too early to say we've lost it. Anyways we learn from mistakes so I expect a better performance as our squad has serious quality.

Totally agreed. People are being premature if they're saying we're out of the title race, as some of the Twitter-trolls seem to think. We definitely need to reinforce the team defensively in January, though.

Our strikers were afwul, It's better for us to play with a false nine to add a man in the midfield.

I apologize mate, using my phone and its screwing up. The comment wasn't meant for you.

cheers

Nah, I understand Mourinho's decision in bringing on Eto'o.

Were people even watching? I know Schurrle was outstanding with his goal but you could see he was tiring in his general play when Mourinho took him off. He's not fully match fit atm and he ran his socks off so the sub was understandable.

Eto'o shouldn't have lost the ball though I agree with that.

was livid when eto'o came on but looking back, think jose was short of options on the bench.

edit: looks like an injury on schurrle as well