• Torres
    • Ba (sub)
    • Lampard (sub)
    • Eto'o (sub)

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can only blame ourselves, well, maybe the fat fuck ref a little as well.

We were in completely dominance in the first half, yet our players were like walking in the park. Despite pretty short passes there's no hustles, no urgency, no desire to score more, just trolling around the pitch.

Ramires was fucking wasteful and I dare to say selfish, wasted like half of a dozen chances. Hazard on the other hand was too unselfish, he should just shoot those motherfuckers down like he did in the last match!

Stoke is one hell of a disgusting football team, I can't find a proper word to describe them, just pure disgusting.

Weekend smashed.. and not only that.

Smashed my fucking table, i am going to sent CFC an e-mail to ask them to pay me for the table i smashed. It's their fault. Where can i contact them?

Torres was fucking awful, granted Ba and Eto'o were both bad, but Torres had a mare, and was rightfully taken off.

but I know I'm not the only one who would rather have a goalless Torres on the pitch and the team scoring goals than what we had the last 30mins.

IDC if Torres doesn't score another goal, he really opens up play for the TEAM. We play better with him on the pitch.

9 of the same players started these 3 games in the space of a week. I can forgive some bad performances due to fatigue, more blame for the manager who's ever so reluctant to change things.

Hopefully some of them are left completely out of the squad for Steaua.

Torres was fucking awful, granted Ba and Eto'o were both bad, but Torres had a mare, and was rightfully taken off.

No, Ba and Eto'o were worse. Call me a fanboy or whatever you like, this season, Torres>>>Ba & Eto'o.

that was hard to take ,,soft ...,soft soft goals given away yet 2 votes for cech as mom ...guess they must be Man utd fans ,, Schurrle perhaps could play as striker

for me Hazard was also good

That's what you get when you play the same back 4 for too long, it's not about Luiz being better, it's about rotation and fatigue.

But you must say that Luiz has had some really nice vision for making great passes !

that was hard to take ,,soft ...,soft soft goals given away yet 2 votes for cech as mom ...guess they must be Man utd fans ,, Schurrle perhaps could play as striker

for me Hazard was also good

I voted for Cech because he was the most important player on the pitch.

Schurrle was our best player, but hard to find joy in that performance.