Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Diego Costa

Spike
Followers 4

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the treatment made players worse, I'm sure it would have been found out by now and a player like Diego Costa would not go see her(him?)

Fair point, but my point is that I wish they won't do it. I don't like how Atletico made it looks like they just want to push it for their favour and seem doesn't really care with the risk to Costa future. And I'm not only talking about Chelsea, but also for the Spain National Team.

About the doctor, maybe I just don't like she is unknown to Serbian Medical Chamber and Health Minister and has an intensive connections with scouse. Something doesn't seem right to me, especially about the last part.

Costa´s failure to overcome injuries quickly enough, his recovery time should be a warning, I feel.

Personally, I would rather see Chelsea to look elsewhere to find alternatives.

Madzukic at 20m is a much safer bet.

Even Martinez at 32m is my choice.

There is something about Costa, I do not feel at ease.

Costa´s failure to overcome injuries quickly enough, his recovery time should be a warning, I feel.

Personally, I would rather see Chelsea to look elsewhere to find alternatives.

Madzukic at 20m is a much safer bet.

Even Martinez at 32m is my choice.

There is something about Costa, I do not feel at ease.

I just wonder if you say things just to be controversial? Like what?

How about his 28 La Liga goals is that a warning too?

I just wonder if you say things just to be controversial? Like what?

How about his 28 La Liga goals is that a warning too?

Why would you ask such a dimwitted question?

I posted facts & my opinion. Nothing more, nothing else.

Why would you ask such a dimwitted question?

I posted facts & my opinion. Nothing more, nothing else.

Recovery time from a hamstring injury? I mean if you're gonna call someone dimwitted you should review what you wrote first. They rushed him back to play...

Recovery time from a hamstring injury? I mean if you're gonna call someone dimwitted you should review what you wrote first. They rushed him back to play...

How about if you give it a rest. I am not interested to argue here. See you.

Ben Fairthorne@BFairthorne (Worked for CNN, Base Soccer, The Sun, The Mail, IPC Media, Nuts Magazine and Frank PR)

Diego Costa Chelsea deal all completed. Expect an official announcement as early as next week.

want this deal so bad or we switch cavani for this or get them both drop balls!!!

Costa is brazilian, but I not sure if he is THE player we need.

I mean, is he really that good or just a mediocre player having a superb season?

To other side I have to admit his price is fair: 32m, specially when we paid the same for Hazard and Willian, and today Costa is a better player than Hazard was in 2012 or Willian in 2013, but with the crazy money paid for Luiz, I think we can buy any striker in the world.

For me Cavani is the real deal.

Carlo Ancelotti on Diego Costa (1/2): "Costa is a good player. Really dangerous. Costa, he goes to Chelsea, no?...." #CFC #Atletico (Mail)

Carlo Ancelotti on Diego Costa (2/2): "He’s a very good player & he would suit the Chelsea style, the counter-attack" #CFC #Atletico (Mail)

Lol, love Carlo.

I think Diego Costa is our .

only waiting to announce maybe after CL Final Lisbon tomorrow .

Exactly, the only reason we don't announced the deal, I think because Atletico's season is not over yet.