Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Diego Costa

Spike
Followers 3

I seriously doubt Costa alone can solve our problems against sides like Sunderland that park the fucking bus. Definitely need some reinforcements in the centre- midfield.

It happens a lot of time with Atletico this season too like for example yesterday. Eventually they won and he usually the one who scored.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seriously doubt Costa alone can solve our problems against sides like Sunderland that park the fucking bus. Definitely need some reinforcements in the centre- midfield.

Yes.

I've been trying to say how much we need a world class AM but everyone is too protective of our current players that they cant see it.

Yes we have great talented young AMs, but its not enough if we want to be the best team, if we want to win almost all of our games, if we want to win the league. Its really not..

Our defence made him look very average today. But I think that says more about our defence than it does about him.

Cahill was superb tonight ,,, he has been good all season but tonight he went to a higher level ...

with him and JT playing in the WC ,,, England MIGHT ... just might have a chance

#cfc fans chanting "Diego Costa, we'll see you next year'' as #atleti striker walks past. Costa waves back

Probably had no idea what they were saying. He saw them probably smiling and chanting "Diego Costa" so he waved.

Hope I am wrong though! He was average today but that is only due to Cahill and Terry, just like they did to Cavani, Ibra and many more class strikers.

Cahill and Terry had him in their pockets, can't be judge on tonight because he was up against two monsters.

This exactly. Just what I came in here to post.

He wouldn't be playing against the best CB pairing in Europe every night when he's our player.

I think it's clear he's not the messiah, just a grumpy little boy ;)

I'm not sure how much of an upgrade he'd actually be? I still think fuckit - keep Eto and play Lukaku... And sign Bony or the dude on loan at Newcastle...

Cavanni too much of a risk, Falcao looks broken and the only other player is Messi or Suarez... ;)