Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Spurs v Chelsea

Jase
Followers 1

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I agree, but I can't see Essien starting ahead of Lamps.

Even with Steaua on Tuesday? Remember Essien isn't eligible for that fixture and if we lose another midfielder that leaves us extremely exposed.

Wonder if we'll score on Saturday especially with our trouble of scoring these days and this...

- Tottenham have kept 8 clean sheets in their 9 competitive matches in all competitions this season. The only time they conceded was the 1-0 loss to Arsenal.

The only time they've played anyone who pose a threat is also Arsenal

Even with Steaua on Tuesday? Remember Essien isn't eligible for that fixture and if we lose another midfielder that leaves us extremely exposed.

Maybe, but Jose's selection so far has not exactly implied that he's high up the pecking order.

It baffles me that we didnt go for a CM/DM.

I know Jose wanted to trust on Lampard, Essien, Rambo, Mikel and MVG, but I am starting to think he made a bad call. And I also believe he already knows that!

With MVG out and Ramires a doubt, we will have to outdone ourselves in order to win with a duo of Lampard and Mikel or whatever...

Based on what? You guys need to calm down there are a shit ton of games left, no conclusions can be drawn at this point. And I sincerely doubt Jose Mourinho has drawn conclusions 5 games into the season... LOL

VAN GINKEL INJURY UPDATE

Chelsea Football Club can confirm Marco van Ginkel successfully underwent anterior cruciate ligament surgery today (Thursday).

The 20-year-old midfielder is expected to be out for approximately six months.

Van Ginkel suffered the knee injury during the first half of our Capital One Cup match at Swindon on Tuesday evening.

VAN GINKEL INJURY UPDATE

Chelsea Football Club can confirm Marco van Ginkel successfully underwent anterior cruciate ligament surgery today (Thursday).

The 20-year-old midfielder is expected to be out for approximately six months.

Van Ginkel suffered the knee injury during the first half of our Capital One Cup match at Swindon on Tuesday evening.

That was quick. When my daughter had hers (twice) the doc wanted to wait for the swelling to go down (2-4 weeks). Hope he has a strong recovery.

KDB didn't play great but he was better than Willian imo.

Willian seemed like he was desperate for a goal.

He was absent minded and lacked awareness(not calling him selfish). Went for goal atleast twice when an easy pass could have led to tap ins.

That was quick. When my daughter had hers (twice) the doc wanted to wait for the swelling to go down (2-4 weeks). Hope he has a strong recovery.

I was remembering you telling us your daughter suffered the same, when the Van Ginkle news was confirmed!

it's a good test for both our young attacking players..

I'm really interested in seeing Ericksen and lamela playing...

You are Korean, your favorite player is Oscar, wanna see Lamela and have a Raul photo? You are nuts my friend.

KDB didn't play great but he was better than Willian imo.

Lol no way on earth. The only thing you can criticize Willian for was being selfish in his search for his 1st goal, but at least i knew he was playing..

Lol no way on earth. The only thing you can criticize Willian for was being selfish in his search for his 1st goal, but at least i knew he was playing..

Its 1 game though. I have seen more overall from KDB in the few games he has played for us (Yes including pre season), than from willian so far.

I know its not gonna happen as in Jose's eyes he is probably 6th choice out of the 6,