Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Christian Atsu

Jase
Followers 1

Deservedly so. Has been their best and most consistent player. Big statement this over the likes of Piazon and Traore who are supposedly much bigger prospects.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Once again he looks a valuable asset to have. This made me smile in real time

Player of the season for Vitesse!

The whole Chelsea squad at Vitesse

I think he will take up slot 6 of our am, Jose mentioned that 1 of loanees would take up the space,Interesting i think its tossup between Moses(maybe sold)and him think Hazard jnr will get a harder loan assignment nxt season,Markin will b sold,Piazon another loan also.But looking at the age of the am think they will there for afew years to come !!!

Deservedly so. Has been their best and most consistent player. Big statement this over the likes of Piazon and Traore who are supposedly much bigger prospects.

Traore is a bigger prospect than Atsu? Says who?

But you are right about consistency. Piazon was the best Eredivisie player in the first half of the season. In the second half he's been horrid.

Traore is a bigger prospect than Atsu? Says who?

But you are right about consistency. Piazon was the best Eredivisie player in the first half of the season. In the second half he's been horrid.

Says the fact that he went on tour with us. He did have a great preseason and his talent is undoubted, but he's still very very 'rough' and needs a lot of work. Especially off the ball. Vitesse couldn't play him as a winger because of that and he ended up as a striker.

Says the fact that he went on tour with us. He did have a great preseason and his talent is undoubted, but he's still very very 'rough' and needs a lot of work. Especially off the ball. Vitesse couldn't play him as a winger because of that and he ended up as a striker.

Going on preseason means sweet fuck all. Traore is what, 18-19 and a reserves/youth player while Atsu has been at Porto. Don't know how anybody could consider Traore a better prospect. That's not taking anything away from Traore or his talent, of course.

Going on preseason means sweet fuck all. Traore is what, 18-19 and a reserves/youth player while Atsu has been at Porto. Don't know how anybody could consider Traore a better prospect. That's not taking anything away from Traore or his talent, of course.

You should really have a look in the Traore thread and see the comments there :P Some people wanted him thrown right into the first team when he got his license!

"Suppose I end up at a big club and go to the bench or I go to a team where they play counter-attacking football.

'That would feel to me as if I'm going to the office and then having a nap on my desk."

Outch Atsu....

Christian Atsu prepared to leave Chelsea again on loan

"Suppose I move to a bigger club and am placed on the bench or I move to a team that plays counter-attacking football, that would leave me feeling like I am going to the office and taking a nap on my desk."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/9289986/transfer-news-christian-atsu-prepared-to-leave-chelsea-again-on-loan

What he said made sens, but should not tell that in public

• 2 weeks later...

Let's face it, this guy was never bought to be part of our team. Buy cheap, hope he impresses on loan, sell for £10m. It's like printing money.

Let's face it, this guy was never bought to be part of our team. Buy cheap, hope he impresses on loan, sell for £10m. It's like printing money.

He offers something different to our team....I would not be surprised to see Jose keep either Atsu or Piazon next season as squad depth..

I'm probably off but Atsu reminds me of what Malouda could have been if he was used as a hybrid winger-midfielder. Pacey, good technique, great dribbling, defensively aware. Not a player that will "wow" you but one that is solid allround and efficient in his actions.

I'm probably off but Atsu reminds me of what Malouda could have been if he was used as a hybrid winger-midfielder. Pacey, good technique, great dribbling, defensively aware. Not a player that will "wow" you but one that is solid allround and efficient in his actions.

Malouda .. when he was good he was very very good ,,but when he was bad he was FUCKING AWFUL

• Like 2

If he were to be in the squad or next season, what will happen to Salah?

Jose mentioned that Salah plus 1 of our loanees would make up the six to go to war next season
  • 1 month later...

Shown some flashes..he certainly knows how to find space..some crosses need to be better but that goes for our first team regulars too..one for the future maybe...tho there's alot of competition for places under contract for us.