Christian Atsu

Ainsley Harriott

Well they already have 3 out and out wingers in Mirallas, McGeady and Pieenar as well as Naismith who can play on the right side or the left so it would be pretty stupid to put him there I think. Anyway Martinez kinda annoys me already with this constant loaning shit he does, it works but hes the manager of Everton a club aspiring for top 4 or top 5 doesn't constantly wanting to use the loan market not seem a bit degrading for Everton fans? Or is it just me that thinks that it would for Everton fans lol? I know we've loaned a few players in the past but still I would find it weird if we looked to do it consistently.

Well they already have 3 out and out wingers in Mirallas, McGeady and Pieenar as well as Naismith who can play on the right side or the left so it would be pretty stupid to put him there I think. Anyway Martinez kinda annoys me already with this constant loaning shit he does, it works but hes the manager of Everton a club aspiring for top 4 or top 5 doesn't constantly wanting to use the loan market not seem a bit degrading for Everton fans? Or is it just me that thinks that it would for Everton fans lol? I know we've loaned a few players in the past but still I would find it weird if we looked to do it consistently.

Loaning players gives Everton a chance to attract better talent than they would get if they bought them. Worked pretty well for them last year as the loanees got them to fifth place and now they were even able to get the two most important loanees (Lukaku and Barry) on permanent deals.

It's not degrading at all, if anything I'd say it's very smart business for a club that can't really afford to have any expensive flops. If they had tried to buy Lukaku and Barry last year they'd have been told to fuck off because they wouldn't have offered much for players they weren't sure would be good for them but now they were able to have a first hand look at how the players fit their team and were allowed to postpone the decision of whether they really want to pursue these players or not.

Loaning players gives Everton a chance to attract better talent than they would get if they bought them. Worked pretty well for them last year as the loanees got them to fifth place and now they were even able to get the two most important loanees (Lukaku and Barry) on permanent deals.

It's not degrading at all, if anything I'd say it's very smart business for a club that can't really afford to have any expensive flops. If they had tried to buy Lukaku and Barry last year they'd have been told to fuck off because they wouldn't have offered much for players they weren't sure would be good for them but now they were able to have a first hand look at how the players fit their team and were allowed to postpone the decision of whether they really want to pursue these players or not.

could we loan them Torres?

"I'm very happy to be joining Everton because it's a great club, which likes to play football, and it's a great pleasure to be here," Atsu told evertontv.

Glad that the Chelsea board chose to send him to a football team that actually likes to play football. Seems the right move. Imagine if he had to go to a rafting team, or hiking in the US.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...