Samuel Eto'o

nadavTKL

ik we don't but the point is why hadn't we kept Drogba in the 1st place that now we are is such a position that we are doing these transfers.

He achieved everything here, it was the right time for him to leave. The problem is replacing him, which we I believe Etoo will do until Lukaku becomes good enough.

He achieved everything here, it was the right time for him to leave. The problem is replacing him, which we I believe Etoo will do until Lukaku becomes good enough.

Well my point is,

what is the point of having Eto'o replace him temporarily until Lukaku becomes good enough. When we could have just kept him. Personally, I see it that way. U might see it another way and I fully respect that.

Well my point is,

what is the point of having Eto'o replace him temporarily until Lukaku becomes good enough. When we could have just kept him. Personally, I see it that way. U might see it another way and I fully respect that.

Lets not forget somethings.

Overall Drogba wasnt very good during his last two seasons, except the amazing finish in the last one which gave us everything. He didnt look like someone who should play every week, he didnt look to be too determined to play every week in every PL game, it was far from the same Drogba. In CL he gave everything and was very passionate about the chance to win it, and he did.

Now i dont realy know how Eto'o will be becuase i havent saw him in Russia, if he still can play 90 min 2 times a week, and he is passionate about playing a lot, and he's still a brilliant striker, and he still has pace- its an option.

Reports in Italy suggest Chelsea are close to signing Anzhi striker Samuel Eto'o on a 2 year contract. #CFC

No please.

That's probably Palmeri dude and Sky Italia (or something). So probably it means we didn't even have a talk yet.

Some Eto'o statistics of last season. Anzhi have played on four league games this season so can't really take statistics of that, but if you want to know about that then , he has scored 2 in 4 appearances and picked up 1 yellow card.

h1w.png

What wages the players "earn" is irrelevant. Neither you or I am paying them.

neither do we pay the transfer fees. But when we want to ponder if a move would be beneficial for the club both are relevant.

Btw we buy kits, tickets and memberships so indirects we also carry a part of the costs the club got.

@tancredipalmeri

Chelsea have strengthened their contacts with Eto'o along the weekend. Mourinho leading of course, but now already talks about his wages

the pay cut is a fact, the matter is the size of it and if 2 or 3 years of contract are offered

Rest assured, if Tancredi is reporting it then we aren't getting him for sure.