Samuel Eto'o

nadavTKL

Our favourite is on it now...

@tancredipalmeri

Chelsea through Mourinho have contacted again Eto'o

@tancredipalmeri

For those asking if Chelsea have given up on Rooney, window just works in this way: you play on several tables, and see what happens

I hope he's right this time...

Edited by nadavTKL

Would completely contradict our buying policy now.

As I said on the last page, if we want a short term, highly experienced striker who won't be a long term investment we should really try to get Zlatan. I watched him yesterday in PSG's opener and he was still a class above everyone else on the pitch even at 32. Better than Cavani and better than any other mega rich player. He's STILL the best pure striker in the world.

Edited by Pizy

As I said on the last page, if we want a short term, highly experienced striker who won't be a long term investment we should really try to get Zlatan. I watched him yesterday in PSG's opener and he was still a class above everyone else on the pitch even at 32. Better than Cavani and better than any other mega rich player. He's STILL the best pure striker in the world.

And thats why PSG wont sell him, what makes you think they would? it was a short term rumor that Zlatan might leave this summer, he's 100% stays.

Eto'o at 32 is better than Torres at 27.

Plus we only need to get him for 2 years. He's still a fantastic goal scorer but i'd say £15m max. Anymore they can f'off.

Deary me, are you telling me we should pay £15m FOR HIM? LOL his contract expires next year then there are the wages.

Not only will PSG not sell him, he's a lot more similar to our current strikers than Rooney which is one of the main reasons why Jose wants Rooney. I think Rooney, Suarez, Lewandowski type of player is who we are looking at, and Rooney is our best chance

In todays Football, £15m is like £500k. I reckon he's still really good but around £8m We're Chelsea, we're bound to pay more.

Wow.... Amazing, £15 million for a washed up 32 year old demanding mega wages who usually starts out wide and doesn't solve our "striker" issue.

And thats why PSG wont sell him, what makes you think they would? it was a short term rumor that Zlatan might leave this summer, he's 100% stays.

Still don't really see how he and Cavani play effectively together. They're both at their best when played as the #9 and we've seen repeatedly how useless Cavani is in any other position.

Maybe for 5-10m and then make the guy take a 250k wage cut.

I remember Jose said he wanted to sign him years ago when he was still in charge the first time round so maybe he might have another shot at signing him for us. Who knows.

Edited by RyanDavidson

Still don't really see how he and Cavani play effectively together. They're both at their best when played as the #9 and we've seen repeatedly how useless Cavani is in any other position.

What you said might be true, but it doesnt say PSG 1) think the same 2) wont try to make it work. they wont sell him, forget about it.

Edited by nadavTKL

Even if they do sell, Zlatan is not going to play second fiddle to anybody now that we're close on Rooney