Willian

Jase

Willian's goal

http://gfycat.com/DifficultFirmFirecrest

A better view for the Elastico

http://gfycat.com/EqualSinfulIriomotecat

Assist for Neymar's goal

http://gfycat.com/ShockedCalmEuropeanpolecat

Whatever the hell he get's to eat at the national team, they should serve it at Chelsea too!

Proof I guess that the capability is there with him. Maybe Mou is holding him back slightly to help us in our defending or maybe he is more nervous while playing for Chelsea ATM. I dunno, hope to see more of him doing that in a blue shirt though.

Willian played great but it's only a friendly game, so let's not get too carried away. The lack of intensity from both teams was telling and the match was basically a 90 min training session.

It hasn't nothing to do with this game alone. His performances in the CL were why he was so highly rated before he came here. He's yet to show any of that for us. He was a £30m player for a reason.

It hasn't nothing to do with this game alone. His performances in the CL were why he was so highly rated before he came here. He's yet to show any of that for us. He was a £30m player for a reason.

His performances in the CL that I saw are identical to what he's shown at Chelsea. He's never been a 30 mil pound player.

Willian played great but it's only a friendly game, so let's not get too carried away. The lack of intensity from both teams was telling and the match was basically a 90 min training session.

I agree. None of this is new, his ability is always there. Importantly though, this isn't a game which will some turning point. He needs to show this more often.

It's at shame it is not coming out at Chelsea because only Hazard truly rivals his technical skill. Maybe it's the lack of freedom, low confidence, or whatever. The fact that he's scoring at a higher rate for Brazil is telling.

Tbh, direct players are more suited to our game than flair players. Hazard isn't scoring by the loads either.

It's at shame it is not coming out at Chelsea because only Hazard truly rivals his technical skill. Maybe it's the lack of freedom, low confidence, or whatever. The fact that he's scoring at a higher rate for Brazil is telling.

Tbh, direct players are more suited to our game than flair players. Hazard isn't scoring by the loads either.

Think it has everything to do with the crappy opposition they face most of the time. Turkey is terrible and it wasn't any different yesterday. That's why Neymar looks like the greatest goal-scorer in the world when playing for Brazil (he's quality though).

And Hazard isn't a goal-scorer, that's just not his game. Even in his final season at Lille, 9 out of those 20 goals were from PKs, 2 were FKs.

We cant have a team full of Hazards.... Willian is a very important player and I would rather have him then another flamboyant winger because he does the other side of the game so well. There is a reason why Athletico targeted Hazards side during our game last season it was because they knew they were not going to catch Willian standing. Willian is a superb player and I wouldn't swap him for another ''pretty'' player.

That's a very controlled finish. It's a really good goal - and hopefully we see more of that.

Willian doesn't score many but when he does they're almost always technically perfect. I mean, take a look at this goal in the spoiler (sorry for posting gifs, guys). Look at how well he caresses the ball; the control and poise...it's just an outstanding goal:

UnfoldedSplendidAntipodesgreenparakeet.g

:Goober:

This is one of the greatest posts on here in a while. :lol:

That's a very controlled finish. It's a really good goal - and hopefully we see more of that.

Willian doesn't score many but when he does they're almost always technically perfect. I mean, take a look at this goal in the spoiler (sorry for posting gifs, guys). Look at how well he caresses the ball; the control and poise...it's just an outstanding goal:

UnfoldedSplendidAntipodesgreenparakeet.g

:Goober:

I still can't believe Torres didn't go round Mignolet, score and then celebrate like fuck in front of all those Scousers in the Kop end. He might of been shite but that would've been brilliant.