Willian

Jase

Don't be a troll.

I think we all saw what Oscar can do when he is on form and is way above Willian.

It was Oscars 2nd season versus Willians first season at Chelsea (without a preseason), still enough people rate Willian higher. Willian will be a lot better this season.

Oscar nowadays is nothing more than the 3rd no10 behind Wil and Cesc.

Anyway, this discussion just goes around in circle's. The season hasn't even started yet, im guilty of it aswell but preseason performance says jackshit. Based on that, KDB would've been player of the year last season. I think both players will improve because we have massive upgrades in midfield and the forward position.

The season will start soon and all will be revealed.

Still went missing when we needed him the most.

That's not what his post was about. He made Oscar sound like a Championship player.

I agree with those who say what Oscar produced wasn't good enough but to suggest Willian did better is laughable. If this is all Willian has to offer than he's not good enough either.

fuck them both and play 4-3-3

fuck the 4231 and play 433.

Oscar never looked like an "AM" in the 4231 to me. Both Willian and Oscar would do fine if Chelsea were given some coherent formation and tactical movement every week. I feel I haven't been able to fully evaluate players at Chelsea for over 5 years now because of having incomplete squads and running an atrocious 4231 with slow build-up play and lack of cohesion.

I would definitely take Oscar over Willian. Oscar is only 22 and while he is extremely streaky, he has shown bits of brilliance. There were periods where Oscar was our best player. I think it unlikely he will become a top player, but it is possible and I expect improvement and consistency.. Willian is 26, in the prime of his career and is always going to be the same sort of player. He was never our best player for any extended period. Willian has value for us because of the system we play. In another system, he's sort of a fringe player on a top club. There is not a huge market for attacking players who aren't particularly good at attacking.

It didn't stop Anzhi for buying him for 40 million. Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham all wanted to buy him. He still created more chances than Oscar did while playing his first season for Chelsea (mainly as a right winger, playing out of position). Atm, i can't think of anything Oscar excells more at than "shooting" on goal.

It didn't stop Anzhi for buying him for 40 million. Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham all wanted to buy him. He still created more chances than Oscar did while playing his first season for Chelsea (mainly as a right winger, playing out of position). Atm, i can't think of anything Oscar excells more at than "shooting" on goal.

plz talk with numbers oscar did 6 assist 13 goals....willian did 6 assist 4 goals!... how he did more chances!!?

Oscar wins games. He carried the team in the early stages of the season.

Willian dribbles well and passes nicely....and has very little end product.

Willian's extra chances created are because he takes corners. Oscar is definitely more creative (not enough for me to be a top #10 but better than Willian)

we shouldn't worry about it tbh

The boss here is Mourinho and I have no doubts he'll choose fairly taking into account their performances and what he needs from them. That's yet another advantage of having a smart, fair, world-class manager. We can trust his judgement

Most pathetic post i saw since i joined. :wank2:

Care to elaborate? Or are you just here to dismiss the things you don't like without adding some argument to the ongoing discussion.

Elaborate what?

Did you even watched Chelsea last 2 seasons? Because if you did you would clearly see Willian is jack s*it compared to what Oscar offered in the 1st season with us. And even last year Willian was astrocious for someone we paid 35 mil. Not even 40% of the guy he was at Shaktar.

The fact you say he was wanted by Arsenal, Liverpool and Tottenham says it all. All those team have won a total of 3-4 trophies in the last 5 years.( I have not checked might be even less than 3-4 trophies)

Im tired of all those people who say Oscar needs to leave before Willian. That guy is fucking 26 won't get much better than he is now. While Oscar when on form can create goals out of nothing and will just turn 23 next month.

Elaborate what?

Did you even watched Chelsea last 2 seasons? Because if you did you would clearly see Willian is jack s*it compared to what Oscar offered in the 1st season with us. And even last year Willian was astrocious for someone we paid 35 mil. Not even 40% of the guy he was at Shaktar.

The fact you say he was wanted by Arsenal, Liverpool and Tottenham says it all. All those team have won a total of 3-4 trophies in the last 5 years.( I have not checked might be even less than 3-4 trophies)

Im tired of all those people who say Oscar needs to leave before Willian. That guy is fucking 26 won't get much better than he is now. While Oscar when on form can create goals out of nothing.

Willian was not "jack-shit". Can you not insult our players like that?

Relax.