Willian

Jase

Lampard on Willian's recent contract comments and the situation...

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/players/willian-chelsea-contract-frank-lampard-17836415

"It’s an ongoing conversation," Lampard said. "Maybe not ideal timing but I get asked every three days here, players get asked after games and it’s not always easy for them. People want some form of answer.

"Conversations are ongoing but at the minute I don’t want to get too drawn into it because I am the manager of the team and don’t want to look too far down towards the summer.

"It’s why some of the headlines this week had a slight sense of frustration for me because we are working day to day to finish the job this season and we are not jumping ahead to the summer.

"But Willy’s one is an ongoing situation. It’s not over. We’ll see."

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Lampard on Willian's recent contract comments and the situation...

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/players/willian-chelsea-contract-frank-lampard-17836415

ffs

it is like chinese water torture

:(

Lampard unhappy with timing of Willian’s comments

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/lampard-unhappy-with-timing-of-willians-comments

Frank Lampard says that the timing wasn’t “ideal” on Willian’s interview about his contract situation and suggested their could still be common ground sought between the parties.

Willian spoke to the Brazilian media after the midweek defeat to Bayern Munich and admitted that his future at Chelsea was up in the air.

The winger said Chelsea had offered the 31-year-old another two-year contract, with Willian holding out for three years.

“Chelsea offered me two years, and they are not going to change what they offered,” Willian told Esporte Interativo after Chelsea’s defeat by Bayern Munich on Tuesday.

“I said I wanted three more years. The situation is difficult because of this, I really don’t know if it will be possible.”

When asked about the situation on Friday, Lampard refused to clarify the comments, but said the negotiations were far from over.

snip

On 27/02/2020 at 7:17 PM, NikkiCFC said:

They rate him first but in the end both Sarri and Conte realised how shitty he is. 

I will add Lampard to the list. 

From our 'best winger' to being benched with CHO and Pulisic injured? 

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Marcos Alonso has now equaled Willian's goals in the Premier League this season, and he did it in under 15 games. 

Willian - "I want a 3 year deal". 

Imagine...Marcos Alonso....and that's saying something...

18 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Giving him any sort of extension will be unforgivable. The absolute cheek of this lad to demand a 3 year extension. 

Willian is not worthy of a month let alone 2yrs the club is offering him...extending him would be a travesty...

13 minutes ago, Alabama said:

Willian is not worthy of a month let alone 2yrs the club is offering him...extending him would be a travesty...

it is madness to even be in extension negotiations with the afro

his arse should have been sold for the £65m Barca offered in summer 2018

he already walks on free  no matter what happens, whether it is summer 2020 or after his extension, and if we cave in and give him a 3 year on the £10m a season he is demanding, we will have shit away close to £100m on him (over £100m if you count his salary this year and the year before)

:rant:

I fucking hate our board

On 27/02/2020 at 7:28 PM, Alabama said:

Extension has nothing to do with Lampard...its on the board as we have one of the most useless board in Europe...anything close to a competent board would have seen Willian exit even before Hazard departure....

yes, the 3 worst boards of any top 30 teams in the EU are us, Manure, and AC Milan

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

it is madness to even be in extension negotiations with the afro

his arse should have been sold for the £65m Barca offered in summer 2018

he already walks on free  no matter what happens, whether it is summer 2020 or after his extension, and if we cave in and give him a 3 year on the £10m a season he is demanding, we will have shit away close to £100m on him (over £100m if you count his salary this year and the year before)

:rant:

I fucking hate our board

I don't care even if walks for free....that's what you get when you place clueless people in strategic positions in the club...

Our board is insane...

3 minutes ago, Alabama said:

I don't care even if walks for free....that's what you get when you place clueless people in strategic positions in the club...

Our board is insane...

my point was just to show how much quid we shit away

it is insane

since summer 2017 it is well over £300m off mistimed sales, poor sale, horrid buys, horrid contractual management

and that doesn't count things to come (hello Kepa)