• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Willian's heat map vs Man City.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Willian is 'upset and offended' with how Chelsea have ended his Stamford Bridge career after facing a 'take it or leave it offer from Marina Granovskaia' - as he agrees three-year Arsenal contract

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8603853/Willian-upset-offended-Chelsea-ended-Stamford-Bridge-career.html

Punk Ass GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Thats a bad stilo if true....what the fuck he want the red carpet? He should consider himself lucky we even offered 2 years.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Willian is 'upset and offended' with how Chelsea have ended his Stamford Bridge career after facing a 'take it or leave it offer from Marina Granovskaia' - as he agrees three-year Arsenal contract

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8603853/Willian-upset-offended-Chelsea-ended-Stamford-Bridge-career.html

Punk Ass GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Seriously !!!

So how is he going to express himself on social media ... maybe more trophies emojis covering Marina or Chelsea stating it wasn't him!!! 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Alabama said:

I dont know why this guy get rated here on TC...to me aside convid Willian doesnt deserve 6months extension...

Preach brother!

• Like 2

So nice from Marina to shut the door in his face. My love is growing for her every day.

We need Marina appreciation thread.

Also, why are Arsenal fans so excited about Willian lol?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

Also, why are Arsenal fans so excited about Willian lol?

lol, they were hyped up like they just signed Gattuso or Stefan Effenberg when they signed dogshit Mohamed Elneny in the winter 2016 window

banter club

a bit of an aside

Effenberg had the mullet of a god back in the day

Tabelle Champions League

Fun Girl Sticker by imoji for iOS & Android | GIPHY

• Like 3

Scored a banger against Norwich (debut?) Beautiful goal against barca where he was our best player that night. Cracking freekicks. He was at his best carrying the ball from deep.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

As I predicted, the Arse fans were dumping on him, calling him shit, moaning that they were after a "Chelsea reject," and now that he's on his way I'm actually seeing a lot of them saying he'll be a great signing.

Even saw a post on ArsenalMania saying "we're taking Chelsea's best player." 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Like 2