Salah
69 ——————— 78
Alli
69 ——————— 123
Mahrez
74 ——————— 162
Sánchez
94 ——————— 151

Leroy Sané has a total of 50 G’s+A’s, so 2 less than Willian, in 110 less games.

Raheem Sterling, in 26 more games than Willian, has 51 more G’+A’s, one less than DOUBLE Willian’s total.

Higuain, in 5 games, already has the same number of goals as him in PL.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

41 minutes ago, the wes said:

According to this link willan could leave in the summer over a disagreement over a new contract 

http://sportwitness.co.uk/chelsea-player-leave-summer-disagreement-new-contract/

He can only leave if we sell him as he is under contract until summer 2020.

I get a feeling he, Eden and CHO will all walk on frees in 15 months. Talk about robbing Peter (our future at all levels, not just fiscally) to pay Paul (the 2019-2020 season)

Should have sold him and Eden last summer and bought super players to replace (just those 2 sales would have given us around 240m fucking quid to play with!!)

FFS

It isn't like this was not a major reason to sell them then (besides the crazy money Barca  and even Real offered). The board KNEW this would happen yet they shit all over us yet again.

Willian Believes Every Game is a Final Now for Chelsea

http://chelseafconline.com/2019/03/willian-believes-every-game-is-a-final-now-for-chelsea/

Lets hope he runs his Brazilian nutz off every game he plays then ! or he deserves a good Brazilian !!!

On 3/9/2019 at 1:57 PM, Vesper said:

In other words the board will sell CHO and Eden and keep Willian and recall Moses

If the ban stands I think he has as good as chance of ever getting the extension until hes 34 or whatever.

No way the board lets him walk if CHO and Hazard are clearly out of the picture. It would be too much for them to take really.

34 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

If the ban stands I think he has as good as chance of ever getting the extension until hes 34 or whatever.

No way the board lets him walk if CHO and Hazard are clearly out of the picture. It would be too much for them to take really.

If we break our no multiyear contracts for 30yo plus players for Willian and Luiz the blowback over the coming years will be disastrous

Were those links with Barca real? Why he never looked too excited about that if he is not even a guaranteed starter here? I'll tell what, i believe there is a colossal comfort zone at Chelsea and players feel they are in charge of the club. No coach will survive for a long time in this environment.

9 hours ago, Hazardinho Gaucho said:

Were those links with Barca real? Why he never looked too excited about that if he is not even a guaranteed starter here? I'll tell what, i believe there is a colossal comfort zone at Chelsea and players feel they are in charge of the club. No coach will survive for a long time in this environment.

Yes they were 100% real. Go back and search my dozens of posts on the subject. To claim they were not (not saying you are) is a pure revisionist gaslight.

On 3/11/2019 at 7:51 PM, Vesper said:

If we break our no multiyear contracts for 30yo plus players for Willian and Luiz the blowback over the coming years will be disastrous

Not only will it set a precedent but will also make a complete sham about selling Cescy.

But I can see it happening mate. With the ban as the excuse.