Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Willian


Jas
 Share
Followers 7

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, communicate said:

We sold quite a bit in 2017, pretty much

Morata - Costa

Baka - matic

Rudiger - ake

We won't spend big and I don't see the need to spend. 

We have this summer and probably will next.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Willian's heat map vs Man City.

Posted Images

Another terrible match. 

Another terrible match. 

Another terrible match. 

Another terrible match. 

Another terrible match. 

How long is this son of a bitch starting the matches without deserving?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jason said:

 

MArina is at the helm, you cant expect much better. She just does not have the experience to cash in when the time is right. I wouldnt for one sec be surprised if he get an extension later on.

HAs he been worth keeping since the Barca offers? No way for me.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
MArina is at the helm, you cant expect much better. She just does not have the experience to cash in when the time is right. I wouldnt for one sec be surprised if he get an extension later on.
HAs he been worth keeping since the Barca offers? No way for me.
Sarri did not want him to leave. That is why he stayed

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Sarri did not want him to leave. That is why he stayed

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk
 

Does not matter what Sarii wanted, there comes a time when you see a good deal you take it. He was what 30 then? And barca put 55-65m on the table or something?

Shit if Sarii were here ´we would be seeing Alonso game in game out.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Does not matter what Sarii wanted, there comes a time when you see a good deal you take it. He was what 30 then? And barca put 55-65m on the table or something?
Shit if Sarii were here ´we would be seeing Alonso game in game out.
Back then Sarri just came in and if Marina would have sold him, Sarri and Marinas relationship would have ended there because Sarri said in press conferences that Willian is Not for sale

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Back then Sarri just came in and if Marina would have sold him, Sarri and Marinas relationship would have ended there because Sarri said in press conferences that Willian is Not for sale

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk
 

Yes I see your point, but the good of the Club should be the priority. We will never receive such an offer for him again....and if im not wrong barca came for him twice.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lampard wants a new contract for Willian it seems because he's madly in love with him...

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/players/willian-new-chelsea-contract-lampard-17234369

"The word isn't 'no brainer' because I can’t get involved in the money," Lampard said after the win over Palace. "That’s up to the club to do. But everyone sees how much I’m relying on him, and picking him and in what he is producing, I love him at this football club.

"So there’s my answer.

"I know his qualities from playing with him but when I looked at Willy over the last couple of years, he was in and out of the team.

"You’re not sure, from the outside, I want to see him happy. Willy is a happy, easy-going lad who loves his football and that was the first thing I said to him at the start of the season.

"I saw him being huge in the way I wanted to play. Naturally, on the ball, we all know his ability to go by, one v one, and shift people and cross or get shots away.

"But his off-the-ball work is an outstanding example for Callum Hudson-Odoi, for Christian Pulisic, for other young players who think the only part of the game is going by people, crossing or shooting.

"He does the other side brilliant with absolute humility. He’s been a joy and one of the experienced players who is helping the young boys."

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jason said:

Lampard wants a new contract for Willian it seems because he's madly in love with him...

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/players/willian-new-chelsea-contract-lampard-17234369

 

 

Weird statements. Puli and CHO think their game is only shooting and crossing? 

I see how Willian is important to lamps. Before his inclusion we were ve3y wasteful in posession and vulneranle on the right. He has given us some stability..plus he is playing his best football in his carerr. His decision making has improver massively. I guess he is a necessary evil right now. Still should not get a new contract

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Weird statements. Puli and CHO think their game is only shooting and crossing? 

I see how Willian is important to lamps. Before his inclusion we were ve3y wasteful in posession and vulneranle on the right. He has given us some stability..plus he is playing his best football in his carerr. His decision making has improver massively. I guess he is a necessary evil right now. Still should not get a new contract

I don't think Lampard was singling them out. Was just using Willian as reference point for the younger players. Only the other day he was praising Pulisic for his off the ball work etc.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Fernando said:

Seems like every manager wanted Willian except us. 

And while @Vesper  blames the board for not selling him, but they can't do much if each manager wants him..... 

 

I blame them for the £65m Barca turndown in summer of 2018. All offers since have been clubs taking the piss, and even if we get absolutely ZERO for him, we still have at least £500m in the kitty (and that includes subtracting Kovacic's fee) as I have spent a long time now documenting on another thread.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's no surprise to me that Lampard values an experiences winger to balance out the young wingers + Tammy.

I thought that guy was going to be Pedro (due to his experience a this type odpf football) but it turned out to be Willian.

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Tomo said:

It's no surprise to me that Lampard values an experiences winger to balance out the young wingers + Tammy.

I thought that guy was going to be Pedro (due to his experience a this type odpf football) but it turned out to be Willian.

Which does beg the question, would Lampard sign another experienced player next summer or would he go after Sancho? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jason said:

Which does beg the question, would Lampard sign another experienced player next summer or would he go after Sancho? 

Hearts saying Sancho (him being boyhood Chelsea fan and best mates with Cal/Tammy) but head says we need someone mid 20's for that position, preferably a left footer.

Also I've been reading stuff about Sancho's attitude lately and a little worried he may affect the squad harmony, and that's before we mention his wages will probably double up on the rest of the young guys, at the least.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...