• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Willian's heat map vs Man City.

Posted Images

Willian speaks out on Chelsea future after fresh Barcelona transfer links

https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/25/willian-speaks-chelsea-future-fresh-barcelona-transfer-links-10981642/

Willian has ruled out a return to Brazil in the summer, but was cagey over his Chelsea future amid fresh links to Barcelona. The attacker’s current deal expires at the end of the season and several top clubs in Europe, including Juventus and Barcelona, are keeping tabs on his situation, spotting a potential bargain. Brazilian giants Corinthians, where Willian began his career, are thought to be keen on bringing the 31-year-old home but he is intending to stay in Europe for the foreseeable future.

Whether or not that will be at Stamford Bridge remains unclear. Willian insists there is a ‘market’ for him to remain in Europe, amid interest from some of the continent’s top clubs, but he stopped short of staying he will stay in west London. He told Esporte Interativo: ‘Of course when you talk about Corinthians, the club that launched me, I have a great affection. But honestly, I don’t think about returning to Brazil.’

snip

8 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Willian speaks out on Chelsea future after fresh Barcelona transfer links

https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/25/willian-speaks-chelsea-future-fresh-barcelona-transfer-links-10981642/

Willian has ruled out a return to Brazil in the summer, but was cagey over his Chelsea future amid fresh links to Barcelona. The attacker’s current deal expires at the end of the season and several top clubs in Europe, including Juventus and Barcelona, are keeping tabs on his situation, spotting a potential bargain. Brazilian giants Corinthians, where Willian began his career, are thought to be keen on bringing the 31-year-old home but he is intending to stay in Europe for the foreseeable future.

Whether or not that will be at Stamford Bridge remains unclear. Willian insists there is a ‘market’ for him to remain in Europe, amid interest from some of the continent’s top clubs, but he stopped short of staying he will stay in west London. He told Esporte Interativo: ‘Of course when you talk about Corinthians, the club that launched me, I have a great affection. But honestly, I don’t think about returning to Brazil.’

snip

New 3-year contract extension coming!

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, communicate said:

One goal, one "assist" (his pressing was the one that caused Burnley turnover). Good at retaining the ball, press well. As long as he is healthy, pretty much a guaranteed starter.

Hard to argue with that. Frank really likes him.

17 minutes ago, communicate said:

One goal, one "assist" (his pressing was the one that caused Burnley turnover). Good at retaining the ball, press well. As long as he is healthy, pretty much a guaranteed starter.

But what happens when we need to rest him? Who's going to play his role? 

Then CHO and Pulisic out wide? 
Pretty much. I am glad that Pulisic had his hattrick but it mean you can't drop him.

Tammy
CHO - Mount - Puli

From start should be fun too watch though. We will lose even more control but it should be fun.

Willian will retain his place after his solid overall performance and his goal was well-taken. Their goalie dealt poorly with all those low shots tho.

this shows just how much quality we have. CHO came in as undisputed starter, then Pulisic starts performing again and he is out of the first XI.

You can scratch mbappe from your list. 200m is the number for mbappe. 
They paid almost that for him before he even won the WC. Probably the most expensive player in the world right now.

Kante is the only bargaining chip we have, but we need to stop kidding ourselves. Set that bar much lower.
23 hours ago, Fernando said:

Tammy has not been good. 

Hopefully we spend big on a striker. 

Would love mbappe but that's hard to pull off. 

He is second top scorer in league. He has a few odd games where he does not perform. It happens. Overall he has been a big plus for us. 1 goal away from double figures already. I agree on buying another striker but to supplement Tammy at this moment of time. If Tammy goes on a barren run for the next 20 games or so then yeah but right now, harsh to say we need a new starting striker.

• Like 3

Funny how the afro cries in the media he wants to stay but I'm pretty sure he wants a wage dump with many years otherwise it would've been sorted by now.

On 27/10/2019 at 2:18 AM, communicate said:

You can scratch mbappe from your list. 200m is the number for mbappe. 

Mbappe will not go for a pound under £250m, and would not be surprised in the least if he is sold for close to £300m (around 350m)

probably a good guess is 300-325m euros (around £260-280m atm)

he is, after all, only 20 years old still (turns 21 towards the end of December)

and will have the title of world's best player completely to himself in 2 to 3 years (as CR7 (around 37) and Messi  (around 35) will be far too old then, and even Neymar will be 30 (he turns 30 in the season after next)

I see no youth atm who is at Mbappe level, maybe Camavinga has similar (or a little less) potential, but he is a hybrid DMF/CMF and so far does not show massive scoring ability

by this time next year we will all know if anyone is going to step up

Mbappe has Messi/CR7 scoring levels ability, and at a far younger age than they did

he has scored 5 goals in the last 81 minutes he has played for PSG

I have never seen a player with his elite burst speed when he tirns it on, plus he has insane technical skills

I think we are mad as ass to not make a bid for him, pay whatever it takes

his revenue-making ability is OFF THE CHARTS

Lampard is a perfect manager for him

Roman certainly has the goddamn money (he has regain billions in the last 2 years due to some smart financial moves and the ruble gaining some back, at one point it took over 100 to equal the pound, now it is 20% or so stronger)

we will have around half a billion quid in the kitty if we sell off all the dead-weight (plus what we already have from other sales)

even if Mbappe cost £275m

that still leaves us over £200m MORE (possibly well over) left to spend before we would have to drop a dime (IF we have been smart that 500+ m quid could have been over £650-700m, as I have shown for ages) in net spending

we are the biggest club in what still is the most important (although Brexit is fucking us up, but that is a whole different subject) city in the world at certain levels

The only thing we really lack (and it is HUGE) is a new goddamn stadium (thanks Home Office you CUNTS!!)

toss Mbappe (who can play ANYWHERE up front), Chilwell, a top 5 or 6 CB (say Romagnoli or Konate or Skriniar or Giminez) and a WC DMF (Thomas Partey (insanely low £45m release clause now) is who I would go for, or roll the dice on Camavinga) into mix and then replace and add as needed over the next summer after the coming one (ie 2021) window

and we are top 6 in the world within a year or two

deffo CL and EPL challengers

There is ASBOLUTELY no way Mbappe is coming to Chelsea, get down to earth people...

Vesper you seem like a very nice person but often times you seem to think the transfer market is football manager, which it is not.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Simon1991 said:

There is ASBOLUTELY no way Mbappe is coming to Chelsea, get down to earth people...

Vesper you seem like a very nice person but often times you seem to think the transfer market is football manager, which it is not.

If he's got his heart set on Madrid/Barca then I agree it would be a waste of time even trying.

However if he sees England as a genuine option then we have to put our name in the hat and I think we would stand a better chance then people think.

• Like 1