Willian

Jase

Just now, kc_blue said:

To be fair, he had a good game.  Doesn't change anything else written earlier in the thread but today he played well.

He scored an absolute world class goal. That was it. Literally.

In the first half he and Alonso were pure shit.

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

He scored an absolute world class goal. That was it. Literally.

In the first half he and Alonso were pure shit.

He took his goal well.  Did he have a great game?  No.  But he wasn't as detrimental as he has been for the past several games.  Like I said, I think he had a good game overall.  Credit where it's due. 

And like I said, it doesn't change anything that's been brought up in this thread or change my mind that we should look to improve on him. 

Just now, kc_blue said:

He took his goal well.  Did he have a great game?  No.  But he wasn't as detrimental as he has been for the past several games.  Like I said, I think he had a good game overall.  Credit where it's due. 

And like I said, it doesn't change anything that's been brought up in this thread or change my mind that we should look to improve on him. 

agree!

I am surprised the Tottenham fans have not started a song how lucky They are to have Willian prefering move to Stamford Bridge (considering his chant he is hearing from Chelsea fans). He would have been their problem. And I am almost sure he would not last this long and right now, he would be an Everton or WHU player, or playing abroad. 1 winning goal is not going to change that. Not a bit. He should have had several winners by now this season.

6 hours ago, milan.cech said:

Well, what about buying a quality replacement, you fuckers? 

Circus.

good one.

well if Willian wants to leave, he will. For his career he should move. Got a shot on CL and the spanish title secured and will also get a last big contract which he will not get here. I really wonder why a club like Barcelona is in for such a shitty player who is already 30 but dafuq I know

8 hours ago, kc_blue said:

To be fair, he had a good game.  Doesn't change anything else written earlier in the thread but today he played well.

He is so inconsistent tho.

OK He wasn't useless and had usual good spots but he had his usual mediocre to good to missing a easy goal to scoring a cracker to missing another good chance back to medium.

He just cn't seem to have a game where he stays at one level or able to go into a higher gear like Pedro does. Was a good goal tho.

I see him here till he retires! Why wasn't Conte tougher on him and just sold him?

Or we seem so intent on keeping him? I'm at a loss.

30 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

OK He wasn't useless and had usual good spots but he had his usual mediocre to good to missing a easy goal to scoring a cracker to missing another good chance back to medium.

He just cn't seem to have a game where he stays at one level or able to go into a higher gear like Pedro does. Was a good goal tho.

I see him here till he retires! Why wasn't Conte tougher on him and just sold him?

30 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I hope we cash in on him during summer and upgrade to younger winger. 

4 minutes ago, Vybz Kartel said:

I hope we cash in on him during summer and upgrade to younger winger. 

Ohhhhhhh    .......   LOL Think we have! Without the cashing in!

Just wonder IF we might get another till Pully comes in the summer as it would be nice!

Or we use CHO more!

Or we put Eden back on LW and Pedro either ST or RW and RLC in the other position whether its ST or RW

4 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Ohhhhhhh    .......   LOL Think we have! Without the cashing in!

Just wonder IF we might get another till Pully comes in the summer as it would be nice!

Or we use CHO more!

Or we put Eden back on LW and Pedro either ST or RW and RLC in the other position whether its ST or RW

The problem is if Willian stays I know Sarri will play him even over Pulisic. Would rather he goes so that Sarri doesn't have a choice. 

3 minutes ago, Vybz Kartel said:

The problem is if Willian stays I know Sarri will play him even over Pulisic. Would rather he goes so that Sarri doesn't have a choice. 

You are preaching to the converted mate! I'm for us having a whip round to buy his flight!

Its very sad we have not sold him on the great chances we have had to do it.

a2b4b6e9242be8faf339df5d7cd57d71.gif

Willian transfer: Chelsea resolve to be tested as Chinese Super League club prepare big-money offer

Maurizio Sarri is determined to keep hold of the Brazilian, with Barcelona already having had an offer turned down.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/willian-transfer-chelsea-resolve-tested-13847353

Chelsea transfer news: PSG lining up Blues star to replace Neymar, Palace eye Batshuayi

PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN want Chelsea forward Willian if his fellow Brazilian Neymar rejoins Barcelona.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/753168/Chelsea-transfer-news-PSG-Willian-Neymar-Crystal-Palace-MIchy-Batshuayi-Premier-League