Willian

Jase

19 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

His first season here he did really well. Then mourinho came and did what he does best. Destroy the confidence of youngsters. Same with rashford and shaw. 

First half of the season when he just moved here he did, no doubt he started well, scored some goals etc but never really kicked on from there and I know Mourinho is a bad coach for youngsters (although Rashford the first season, Scott McTominay and also Lingaard have come on leaps and bounds although Rashford has struggled a bit this season and Shaw's career at United is all but over) but you can't blame Mourinho for his inconsistencies which were even on show under van Gaal after that good start. The fact hes made 2 appearances for France since 2017 doesn't help his case. He'd be a good option to have purely based on his potential and there is a player in there but I doubt he'd suit playing right wing which is where he will be shoehorned into if Eden stays and lets not kid ourselves, replacing Eden with Martial would be a ridiculous move as well. In terms of options in attack he'd be a shrewd move for 30-40M though because theres still time to get him back on track.

Just now, Mana said:

Willian showed a bit of player power after the celebrations. Played awful these last few games, probably to get rid of Conte.

No question about it, Willian's one of the players that does player power.

Get rid. He's reached his peak anyway, he's not going to get better.

Player power is such an overhyped cliche. Admitedly Willian shouldn't have done what he did but it appears these days any player who doesn't unconditionally submit to managers are instantly dismissed as pondlife. It's just not how footy or the world in general works.

6 minutes ago, Mana said:

Willian is getting paid ££££ per week, and if I underperform at work I'll get the boot.

When you don't play for the manager and want him out, that is the definition of player power. Stop dancing around it.

Not dancing around anything, it's just manager's get so much protection from the average fan that they could be narracistic bully's and the players would still get the blame.

19 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Not dancing around anything, it's just manager's get so much protection from the average fan that they could be narracistic bully's and the players would still get the blame.

In all of the years that you have been watching football, how many occasions can you think of that the players took the blame wrongly for a manager's wrongdoings? Five? Ten?

Now allow me to change some words around from your sentence and you tell me how many times you have seen this happening.

The players get so much protection from the average club that they could be narcissistic (i am guessing that's what you wanted to say) bullies and the manager would still get the blame/sack.

5 minutes ago, BlueSunshine said:

In all of the years that you have been watching football, how many occasions can you think of that the players took the blame wrongly for a manager's wrongdoings? Five? Ten?

Now allow me to change some words around from your sentence and you tell me how many times you have seen this happening.

The players get so much protection from the average club that they could be narcissistic (i am guessing that's what you wanted to say) bullies and the manager would still get the blame/sack.

In terms of the fan opinion it's reapeatedly happened here, one even got branded a snake despite playing all the season upto that point with a hip injury.

36 minutes ago, Tomo said:

In terms of the fan opinion it's reapeatedly happened here, one even got branded a snake despite playing all the season upto that point with a hip injury.

When you say here, do you mean in the forum or in Chelsea? Because when we are talking about fan opinion, we are talking about the opinion of the majority of the fans that actively support their club. That's the opinion that can affect a club to a degree, not the opinion of 20 guys in an internet forum.

In that context, yes it has happened in Chelsea 2-3 times in the recent past, that is hardly repeatetedly. I was talking more generally though, managers take the blame 99% of the times even when it is not their fault, that is the nature of their job. When fans see that certain players are not happy with the manager for whatever pesonal reason and are deliberately trying to unsettle the team, putting their personal gain above the good of the club, then fuck yes they are going to blame the players and defend the manager.

It is not down to the players to decide under which manager they are going to play, that's the job of the board. The players are obligated to follow the instructions of the manager and give 100% effort in every single match, not act like spoiled brats and choose when and if they want to perform.

5 hours ago, BlueSunshine said:

When you say here, do you mean in the forum or in Chelsea? Because when we are talking about fan opinion, we are talking about the opinion of the majority of the fans that actively support their club. That's the opinion that can affect a club to a degree, not the opinion of 20 guys in an internet forum.

In that context, yes it has happened in Chelsea 2-3 times in the recent past, that is hardly repeatetedly. I was talking more generally though, managers take the blame 99% of the times even when it is not their fault, that is the nature of their job. When fans see that certain players are not happy with the manager for whatever pesonal reason and are deliberately trying to unsettle the team, putting their personal gain above the good of the club, then fuck yes they are going to blame the players and defend the manager.

It is not down to the players to decide under which manager they are going to play, that's the job of the board. The players are obligated to follow the instructions of the manager and give 100% effort in every single match, not act like spoiled brats and choose when and if they want to perform.

Not a truer word spoken. It most certainly seems to me that our bunch of players dictate the fate of the current manager. It 100% happened with Mourinho in his second spell at the club and it is 70/30% that they are doing it now to Conte.

8 hours ago, DDA said:

Not a truer word spoken. It most certainly seems to me that our bunch of players dictate the fate of the current manager. It 100% happened with Mourinho in his second spell at the club and it is 70/30% that they are doing it now to Conte.

The players can take a portion of the blame for this season, but 15/16 (atleast the sheer severity of it) was 100 million percent on Mourinho.

14 hours ago, BlueSunshine said:

What evidence exactly are they deliberately trying to unsettle a team? I very much doubt there are many footballers in this whole planet that go out hoping to lose and trying to make it a possibility on their part (IF that has happened with us then yes they should have action taken against them, but i very much doubt it's happened here), take this from someone who knows, it's not easy to perform at your absolute best when there's loads of shit going on even if you care beyond deeply, that's anything from pro sport to a standard 9-5 job.

14 hours ago, BlueSunshine said:

Hazard, Costa and Fabregas were routinely booed the match after Jose's sacking, the former of which had a hip injury all season. After AVB's sacking a couple of anti old guard banners were about vs Birmingham the game after.

On 22/05/2018 at 0:53 AM, BlueSunshine said:

I agree with what you say as a whole but If you are in a job - happy woking there - like your boss - have some mates you have a laugh with. Then you get up looking forward to going to work.

Then a new boss is promoted from a different department. A couple of the lads dont get on with him because their characters are different or summet. They start moaning about him, it gets more regular. They end up slagging him off around the coffee machine. That feeling is infectious. It creates a bad atmosphere and you end up just mot wanting to goto work. I know cause its happened to me in a computer based company. I got pissed one Xmas, I was a shift manager in the computer room, had a few words with an equal from the tech support team and a moth later he became our boss! We never got on and he always held me back for promotion. Different situation of course but same sorta thing.

On 5/22/2018 at 10:14 AM, Tomo said:

Hazard, Costa and Fabregas were routinely booed the match after Jose's sacking, the former of which had a hip injury all season. After AVB's sacking a couple of anti old guard banners were about vs Birmingham the game after.

If I remember correctly, Hazard was okay.  But Iazzard was vilified.  Never heard from him again.Image result for Iazzard chelsea

Willian could move to Manchester United this summer from Chelsea FC because Jose Mourinho is a huge admirer of the Brazilian, according to Sky Sports reporter Dharmesh Sheth.

https://www.thesportreview.com/2018/05/chelsea-fc-news-willian-man-united-sheth/

If marital not on the table we should tell utd to do 1