Willian

Jase

Just like Diego Costa when he erased Conte's name from the line up graphics. Except, Costa was already gone and Willian is still a Chelsea player. Release him, let him go. He is in no position to act like that.

18 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Just like Diego Costa when he erased Conte's name from the line up graphics. Except, Costa was already gone and Willian is still a Chelsea player. Release him, let him go. He is in no position to act like that.

But Diego spat his dummy out,held hsi breath till he turned blue,stamped his likkle feet and squeemed and squeemed till he got Conte so pissed off that he got his own way in the end.

Player power stinks.

I hope, sell willian to United (for the right price, £50-£60B )would be a great business for us for several motivation:
- we sell a player near 30 old before he gets too old, decline  that will be happen in United.
-if we sold him to united, they already would spend money for willian and have less money for other player more!
- We Sold a direct rival a Good player but old, taking away from them money for the market, and could able to replace it with a younger and stronger one

Sell him to United all day long. If we can get Martial in the deal, even better. Losing Willian will not be a problem whatsoever, especially if we bring in someone of real quality. We have to get his replacement bang on though. I'd even prefer Zaha to Willian. 

3 minutes ago, DDA said:

Sell him to United all day long. If we can get Martial in the deal, even better. Losing Willian will not be a problem whatsoever, especially if we bring in someone of real quality. We have to get his replacement bang on though. I'd even prefer Zaha to Willian. 

I just wish we would bring in replacements first before we sold/

Just now, Unionjack said:

I just wish we would bring in replacements first before we sold/

I read somewhere that we need to sell a few in order to buy this summer.. sell Willian, Zappacosta, Morata, Drunkwater and maybe Bakayoko. I am actually willing to watch Bakayoko trip over his own feet for another season just for the comedy factor. Once we get some dosh for that lot, then we can finance maybe 2 top players. Dip in Romans funds and buy another 2. Promote Mount and Odoi. Good to go. 

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

I read somewhere that we need to sell a few in order to buy this summer.. sell Willian, Zappacosta, Morata, Drunkwater and maybe Bakayoko. I am actually willing to watch Bakayoko trip over his own feet for another season just for the comedy factor. Once we get some dosh for that lot, then we can finance maybe 2 top players. Dip in Romans funds and buy another 2. Promote Mount and Odoi. Good to go. 

Will take the whole window to find ithem new homes tho and all the decent players will be settled by then

1 hour ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

People who want Martial must be thinking purely on potential. He's been a flop in England, and he doesnt play for France anymore either.

Yeah he has talent, but seriously lacks discipline and brains.

+he is LW/ST. We already have Eden on left, while I wouldnt trust Martial as main striker. The only way I can see him fit in this squad is something like this

---------------Tibo-----------------

-Azpi-Chris-Rudi-Emerson-

RLC/Baka-Kante-NEW CM

-------------Hazard----------------

-------Martial-Morata-----------

Morata gets support by another striker, Hazard gets his best role as free roaming AM, our midfield and defense looks solid, plus Martial and Eden can always cut in from wings, which adds diversity. We would however need constant support wide from Emerson and Azpi, question is if they are up to the task. Abraham would get decent play time too if we had 2 strikers. Add Bailey and we can always play 4:3:3 to shake things up aswell.

10 hours ago, milan.cech said:

Manchester United are interested in signing Willian from Chelsea this summer, according to Sky sources.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/11380531/manchester-united-interested-in-signing-willian-from-chelsea

If he is to go sell him to someone outside of England.

47 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Yeah he has talent, but seriously lacks discipline and brains.

+he is LW/ST. We already have Eden on left, while I wouldnt trust Martial as main striker. The only way I can see him fit in this squad is something like this

---------------Tibo-----------------

-Azpi-Chris-Rudi-Emerson-

RLC/Baka-Kante-NEW CM

-------------Hazard----------------

-------Martial-Morata-----------

Morata gets support by another striker, Hazard gets his best role as free roaming AM, our midfield and defense looks solid, plus Martial and Eden can always cut in from wings, which adds diversity. We would however need constant support wide from Emerson and Azpi, question is if they are up to the task. Abraham would get decent play time too if we had 2 strikers. Add Bailey and we can always play 4:3:3 to shake things up aswell.

how do we make this happen?