Willian

Jase

Manchester United open to selling Anthony Martial to Chelsea - if Willian goes in the other direction

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/manchester-united-transfer-news-anthony-martial-chelsea-willian-latest-bid-update-jose-mourinho-a8341301.html

This rumour won't go away 

9 hours ago, the wes said:

Manchester United open to selling Anthony Martial to Chelsea - if Willian goes in the other direction

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/manchester-united-transfer-news-anthony-martial-chelsea-willian-latest-bid-update-jose-mourinho-a8341301.html

This rumour won't go away 

Then Mou should!

I visited one of their forums the other day and 90% of them were just going mad about them getting Willi. Even tho they all agreed Martial should have played more this season and blamed Mou for it they said Martial had POTENTIAL but Willi was a league higher.

So I cant understand why alot of us think the opposite.

We got a lad who gives evetrging even when other so called betters dont, Hes fit as the butchers dog,, has some good years in him, and absolutely loves the club.

I dont mind us getting Martial at all but to let Manc twats have him is bonkers.

That right there is proof for footballers being thick af. How could you play with N'Golo and Cesar on a weekly basis and still think "Aye but what about Willian tho" after this season?!?!?! My god. At least Kante's won the actual Chelsea POTY award.

Just now, the wes said:

Kante should have won it he's been carrying fabregas drinkwater and Baka on his back all season 

No wonder we've been shit this season when the players voted Willian for their POTY.

Why is so hard for some people to accept that other people may have different opinion and that doesn't make them all idiots? What kind of narcissism is that? These players working with each other everyday and maybe they had their reasons to vote for Willian. And the reason is not that they are idiots. Maybe Willian is fantastic professional behind the scenes, hardworker, who gives his all on every training session, etc. and other players wanted to highlight that.

6 hours ago, Jason said:

LOL 

Kante should have won it by a land slide and even if they wanted to have 2 different winners there's still several players that should have won it before Willian. 

Only thing i can think of that would make any sense is if Willian is leaving. All the players know it and this is somehow his parting gift from the players group. 

Praying United are dumb enough to go through with this Martial for Willian swap deal. I would drive Willian there myself. 

Couple reasons why I think this story has legs, is because, we all know how Chelsea feel about giving 30 year-olds new contracts. Last summer Willian tried to secure a new contract + even admitted to talking with Mourinho/United. I anticipate he will try again to secure a new contract and with Martial being 22 and Willian being 30, this should be a no-brainer.

*Don't forget Nemaja Matic also wanted to secure a new contract at 29 years-old but the main hold-up with Chelsea was the weekly wages.* 

We need to ship Willian AND Pedro out this summer. Get younger more dynamic RWs. 

10 hours ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Praying United are dumb enough to go through with this Martial for Willian swap deal. I would drive Willian there myself. 

Couple reasons why I think this story has legs, is because, we all know how Chelsea feel about giving 30 year-olds new contracts. Last summer Willian tried to secure a new contract + even admitted to talking with Mourinho/United. I anticipate he will try again to secure a new contract and with Martial being 22 and Willian being 30, this should be a no-brainer.

*Don't forget Nemaja Matic also wanted to secure a new contract at 29 years-old but the main hold-up with Chelsea was the weekly wages.* 

We need to ship Willian AND Pedro out this summer. Get younger more dynamic RWs. 

More dynamic RWs? Like Martial? Who is a left winger/striker? I'd take a gamble on Martial like I've said before but he is still a risk, we need more attackers in the squad in those wide/10 positions because well Eden, Willian, Pedro and Barkley who can play those attacking MF positions, they are all different sorts of players but in terms of depth its not much as we've seen this season and even last season when we've been chasing games. Throw Martial in that selection, its a boost for us, considering his talent and age but I don't get why so many people are so thrown on throwing out one of our better players to a main rival in return for somebody who hasn't really done as well as what it would seem that people are making out.. Did nobody seen Arsenal over the years do that and become a laughing stock? And last summer was bad enough with losing Matic and Costa. I don't get it. Pedro maybe he might be someone who could go but if we get Sarri and he gets the sort of football he does at Napoli then Pedro will be useful because that sort of quick pass and move third man running shit in attacking situations is what he was very good at when he played at Barca. I mean Sarri has even made Callejon look a pretty decent footballer so its not impossible that if he was appointed that he could rejuvenate Pedro's performance level in comparison to what we've seen this season. Leon Bailey is another player I really like and would take him here, think there is more chance of him coming than Martial in all honesty.