Willian

Jase

He looks like he doesn't even give a flying fuck anymore. He's just awful. It's not like he's bereft of talent but his application borders on the comical. SELL him next summer. I'm tired of the same shite every time.

45 minutes ago, the wes said:

🙄🙄🙄

Hazard's style is so effective. It's not flashy a la Neymar, but it's effective. Makes a sudden move to show he's cutting in, all he needed was for the defender to take a little step back and off he went on the other side with his crazy acceleration. Willian of course robbed him of that assist, useless.

8 minutes ago, manpe said:

Hazard's style is so effective. It's not flashy a la Neymar, but it's effective. Makes a sudden move to show he's cutting in, all he needed was for the defender to take a little step back and off he went on the other side with his crazy acceleration. Willian of course robbed him of that assist, useless.

This. Hazard has been a better player than Neymar since the Brazilian came to Europe. I've seen Hazard play at a certain level in games that not even a great player like Neymar can reach.  Hazard was clearly better in 2013/14, arguably in 2014/15. Was better in 2016/17 and this season as well.  Also more consistent than Neymar. I go into games expecting Hazard to play at a high level in 90% of them. With Neymar it's more like 70-75%. 

It's just ridiculous how Neymar gets more praise with all the marketing, branding and entourage behind him. Eden on the other hand is a simple man off the pitch. 

I think it's finally getting to most of the people, the belief that must of us have had for decades. He just isn't good enough for a club like Chelsea. His defensive work rate saved him under Mourinho, yet now he is called on to show his attacking instincts and it is glaringly missing.