Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Willian

Jas
Followers 7

no selling to rivals willian on his day can be unplayable - not helping Mourinho build a team in his image. Matic definitely helped united secure second position last year , without him Spurs or Pool would have finished above them.

• Like 2
  • Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Willian's heat map vs Man City.

Posted Images

14 hours ago, dreamcfc said:

He is also deadly on counter attacks and set pieces

I strongly disagree. I find myself too often facepalming and yelling at the screen when he screws up counter-attacking opportunities and that has been a recurring theme since he joined. The same with set-pieces, his corner deliveries are woeful most times, same with free-kicks direct or indirect.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Why are Barcelona so desperate for Willian?

I am trying to figure out that exact same thing. Do they think he and Hazard are so close it will help sway him? Do they think he would be more dynamic on the left side and as a willing runner? I am so confused.

For love of God sell him! Barca already have problems integrating Dembele with others, why bring another AM? Don't know, don't care, this is golden opportunity to cash something in.

EDIT: Now I remembered that their coach is more pragmatic guy than others before him. He could use Willian in midfield I guess: Busquets - Willian - Rakitić ?

• Like 2
I am trying to figure out that exact same thing. Do they think he and Hazard are so close it will help sway him? Do they think he would be more dynamic on the left side and as a willing runner? I am so confused.
He will do a job and he's Brazilian

Hasn't scored 15 goals in a season in his career. Anytime/period he's our best player, Chelsea as a team are under-performing. He's 30, he can only decline from here, were not selling him to a rival, sell rather than let another malouda situation happen.

• Like 1
Just now, Valdo said:

When Maria hears 50 she wants 80.

But in this case Barcelona is paying 50 for a player is probably worth half of that price...

18 minutes ago, Marvin123 said:

Really confident we are accepting the next bid from Barcelona. As the rumours of a 45m bid from us for Leon Bailey have cropped up

Where‘d you read about Bailey ?

• Like 3