Willian

Jase

William might make his Brazilian debut tomorrow versus Honduras in Miami, FL.

Scolari will start with the atracking trio of Neymar-Oscar-Bernard, but he made it clear that William will get his chance...

Why you call him William?

Hahaha, I always forget his name is Willian! :lol:

Some people in Brazil like to name their children with popular english-based names, and William is one of them...

However, his parents probably wanted to do something a little bit different and decided to put the "n" in the end. Since the sound of both letters are the same in Portuguese, Willian and William are exacrly the same name, only spelled differently.

Due to the fact most people names are William and not Willian (which is pretty rare), I keep forgetting he is not William but rather Willian!

I know it feels dumb not to know our own player's name, but I just keep forgetting his name is with a "n".

From all our attacking midfielders he seems the most versatile. You can position him everywhere in the AM and you won't regret it. In the games he played with Chelsea he drifted towards all AM positions and performed well.

How big are his chances btw that he retains his position in the Brazilian squad come World cup?

From all our attacking midfielders he seems the most versatile. You can position him everywhere in the AM and you won't regret it. In the games he played with Chelsea he drifted towards all AM positions and performed well.

How big are his chances btw that he retains his position in the Brazilian squad come World cup?

If he continiues like this i dont see how Scolari wont bring him to WC. The latter question is if he can take the RW position?

If he continiues like this i dont see how Scolari wont bring him to WC. The latter question is if he can take the RW position?

Just suppose he takes the amc spot .....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

He meant it in a good way.

Lol I know, I was just kidding. But if you live in a country like Lebanon, you'll have a hard time imagining how a bunch of people exploding could be a good thing! :P

He meant it in a good way.

Lol I know, I was just kidding. But if you live in a country like Lebanon, you'll have a hard time imagining how a bunch of people exploding could be a good thing! :P

Boom boom Charmootah!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD