Willian

Jase

I can't with my boys 'fangirling' over my boy, Rafa, all over their instagram

O melhor do mundo esteve presente no #stamfordbridge e acompanhou nossa grande vitoria! The best in the workd was in#stamfordbridge to watch our great victory! Thanks @rafaelnadalofficial@oscar_emboaba @rami7oficial #chelsea #comeon...

I'm not going to repost the picture, but I'm the one fangirling here all over with Oscar and Willian fangirling Rafa in their comments.

***************************************************************************************************************************************

I simply ignored Eto'o's two goals, went against the usual rules in the MOTM we do for Chelsea Brasil and just picked Willian the best in the pitch tonight. Normally there we stick with the goalscorers, especially if one guy netted two, but Willian was just superb.

He's still adapting, recovering his match rhythm, but he's been immense for us in the last 2-3 matches, simply killing it. It doesn't matter the competition, the opposition, he's just working hard and showing the class and refined touch he has. You don't refuse signing a player like this when the player shows he wants to play for you and you can pay for him.

One of the signings that makes the happiest in the last few years simply because he's always loved Chelsea. I don't care who plays by his side and in the other flank, right now for me our AM should be Willian + two.

He has a speed and directness on the right that we simply didn't have when Oscar played there, and it stretches the play to create gaps for other players. Right now he's a very necessary player for us, otherwise we become very slow and compact like we were last season.

he has the speed and energy of Ramires and the skill and determination of Oscar ,,,,not a bad combination

I still believe he won't start tomorrow.

Could happen - but he definitely deserves to start. He's pretty much been good in every game he's played in, and he's still not at 100%.

Now is the time where he needs to build up that match fitness, by playing games.

I still believe he won't start tomorrow.

Quite certain he will start and Schürrle will be replaced by Hazard. Mou praised Willian the most and he kept him on the field while he took Schürrle out. I would be very very surprised if he kept Schürrle in.